Championship Manager 2008: Always on Hand Developed by Dundee-based Dynamo Games, the mobile game features all the tactical acumen and logistics of the PC title, in a simple to navigate menu system specifically designed for mobile handsets. Championship Manager 2008 is the most immersive mobile phone game to date and is certain to elevate the series to an even wider fan base
Players select a team and are charged with turning them into trophy-winning heroes:
* Every aspect of a manager’s job is covered
* Talent scouts to spot the next young stars
* Transfer negotiations
* Training that covers everything from fitness, to positional awareness and set plays
As with the real thing, results are everything and the club’s board will want to see a return on any transfer investment
* Extremely easy to navigate
* Bespoke menu and shortcut systems akin to those used when sending SMS messages allow the player rapid access to team rosters, transfer dealings or balance sheets.
* Vital information such as fixture lists and team information are also available at the touch of a button
* A new 2D match overlay
* Worldwide list of players and teams
* Full transfer system
* Rolling news
Like it? Share with your friends!
India vs Pakistan The ultimate cricket tournament that is bigger than the World Cup is here, Which side are you on
World Cup 2010 App Support your Country World Cup 2010 in South Africa is here, Support your country with a cool world cup wallpaper including: UK, USA, Espana, Germany, South Africa, Spain. Plus free football babes and games, yeehaa!
Comments on Championship Manager 2008: Always on Hand:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen