ChatRise is an IP-to-IP messaging program which has 2 multiplayer games inside: a battleship game and a checkers game.
· Needing very low data bandwidth
· Audio capture and send,
· Image capture and send,
· Automatic start with SMS push registry,
· Send IP over SMS and push start,
· Battleship game: two players over internet,
· Checkers game: two players over internet, based on Custom Item,
· Animated smileys,
· Ergonomic design,
· The message screen uses Custom Item, so write and see what is happening.
· The user can save incoming pictures and resend them
· Audio format selection
· Image format and size selection
· Ergonomic full screen design
· Key Lock,
· Auto re-connect
· Two languages supported: English, Turkish
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mobilerise»:
MsnRise Proxyless MSN client for Java-enabled phones
Palm Pallanguli Pallanguli is a Tamilian traditional board game played in mostly south India and Srilanka. Palm Pallanguli is the mobile version of this board game. The game starts with each player assigned 7 pockets filled with 5 pearls each
Wordy V1.02 Game of skill and imagination, can you get the most out of each board?
TwinSpin Control a pair of spinning balls that travel about a colorful world: you have to control their rotation to hit all the balloons and make them explode. Many obstacles and bonuses lie in your way
Cellufun Chess Play the immortal game of chess against others online, or practice against your phone or our powerful server AI with a variety of difficulty levels
BGBlitz2go A backgammon game for your mobile phone. The AI is a little sister of BGBlitz, the highly regarded AI that is used at Play65, GammonEmpire and Party Gammon. It is adapted to match the capabilities of current mobiles / cell phones
Comments on ChatRise:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen