Chess at Leisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? This game allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity- at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
- A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
- A possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
- A possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen, or '3' on your numbers pad). This will move a figure for you;
- An undo is available either from context menu, or by pressing '7' on numbers pad;
- A figure to be moved is flashed, if you only want a hint, which figure is to be moved;
- A possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
- Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions)
Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin. Many thanks to this guy!
For users of first version: normally, you can update Java based application on your phone without losing all downloaded compositions. For this, please try to install this updated version WITHOUT uninstalling previously installed version. The phone must take care to update the application and preserve its data.
Like it? Share with your friends!
SpeedyBall Speedy Ball is an interesting yet addictive board game
Chess Clock for Java A flexible chess/go clock with fischer, bronstein extra time and canadian, japanese byo-yomi timing
Chess Lite Chess is one of the best strategy games of all time. It has been entertaining millions of people throughout the world for centuries. Now you can enjoy it in its full richness on your mobile phone
Digital Dice Digital Dice Digital dice is a simple program that emulates the throwing of a dice. It includes cool speech effects and touch-screen. Avoid the hassle of looking for dice for all your board games. Use Digital Dice from EA5055Games
Checkers Deluxe 2011 Challenge yourself in the world's most popular checkers game on mobile! This is fresh, just released 2011 edition!
Mobile Othello The classic Othello game based on an Artificial Intelligence engine. Very nice design, four levels (Beginner, Amateur, Expert, Champion), plays on any screen 176x220 or larger. Try to win against the Champion level
Q-Checkers Get the all time classic Checkers game on your mobile