Chess at Leisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? This game allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity- at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
- A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
- A possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
- A possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen, or '3' on your numbers pad). This will move a figure for you;
- An undo is available either from context menu, or by pressing '7' on numbers pad;
- A figure to be moved is flashed, if you only want a hint, which figure is to be moved;
- A possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
- Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions)
Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin. Many thanks to this guy!
For users of first version: normally, you can update Java based application on your phone without losing all downloaded compositions. For this, please try to install this updated version WITHOUT uninstalling previously installed version. The phone must take care to update the application and preserve its data.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Chausar For Love Chausar For Love - Each throw of the dice the total score can be split up and distributed across the pieces.For instance,if 1,3 and 4 is thrown,a player might choose to move one piece 8 squares or three pieces 1,3 and 4 squares respectively
MobileStratego RC1 MobileStratego is the online version of Stratego for mobile phones. It is developed with J2ME and it is a two players version. Online playing is achieved using peer-to-peer with virtual server or direct connection. Single phone is supported too
lotec Connect4 lotec Connect4 - free game for your mobile phone,blackberry,palm (j2me/midp1.0) and is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening
Popeye Pinball Popeye Pinball One of the funniest games and with the biggest fans number arrives to the cell phones presented by MAYHEM STUDIO. Our particular tribute to the classical coin machine that gave us so may hours of fun in our childhood
Backgammon Lite Backgammon Lite - Backgammon is a game of luck and skill that has been entertaining millions of people throughout the world for centuries. It is played by two people on a board consisting of 24 triangles called points. Each player has 15 checkers, which are moved according to the roll of the dice. The first player to bear off all of his checkers wins the game
Comments on Chess at Leisure:
Best game for me
Date: 11 Aug 15
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen