ChessAtLeisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? ChessAtLeisure allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity - at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
· A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
· possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
· Possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen);
· Possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
· Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions) Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tomas Baltramaitis»:
Cellufun Chess Cellufun Chess - Play the immortal game of chess against others online, or practice against your phone or our powerful server AI with a variety of difficulty levels. Our fully featured chess supports legal move verification including En Passant, castling, stalemate and draw by repetition, and clock based play. Play against others is rated using the ELO rating system
JimmyGo JimmyGo is a SGF Viewer for mobile phones. It lets you download and manage SGF records onto your device and view them.
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized the traversal of the SGF file - going backwards in a long file should now be quick
The Domino The Domino game is a special variant of traditionally known dominoes games. Have fun!
Astraware Boardgames This application is discontinued and not available anymore.
Astraware Boardgames - Eight classic boardgames that everyone can enjoy. Chess, Backgammon, Ludo, Checkers, Reversi, Nine Men's Morris, Snakes and Ladders, and Tic Tac Toe for one great price! Offers three levels of gameplay that all players can enjoy?even complete beginners
Connect4 (Java) Connect4 is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Change difficulty of computer player.
· Adjustable board size
Tactics Tactics - This is a mobile phone version of Tactis game on PC :) You are aganist the mobile phone. Really cool and friendly game for you in your free time.
- Single Player game aganist mobile phone.
- A small artificial intelligence aganist you.
- Displaying the results and remaing pieces.
- Displaying the functions and the features of pieces
HexStarBoard HexStarBoard - A clone of a game known as Chinese Checkers. Supports both classic and fast pace variations of the game (fast pace rule allows jumping over non-adjacent pieces). Allows from 2 to 6 players.
This implementation supports several board sizes, as well as different amount for marbles for a selected board size
Comments on ChessAtLeisure:
Date: 15 May 12
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen