ChessAtLeisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? ChessAtLeisure allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity - at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
· A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
· possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
· Possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen);
· Possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
· Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions) Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tomas Baltramaitis»:
BGBlitz2go A backgammon game for your mobile phone. The AI is a little sister of BGBlitz, the highly regarded AI that is used at Play65, GammonEmpire and Party Gammon. It is adapted to match the capabilities of current mobiles / cell phones
Set! ME With Set! ME you can play single player games of the popular card game "Set!" on your cellphone
Pentago Lite 2D mobile game inspired by the award winning traditional parent board game. It's a marble placement, turn-based strategy game. The goal is to be the first player to place five marbles in a row
Network Mobile Chess NetMobileChess by Boardgames provides ability to play via internet using your java enabled cell phone