· multiple views: 3D and 2D (also able to run on older cellphones which do not support 3D)
· automatic solvers which can solve the cube either step-by-step or completely
What's New in This Release:
· highscores now adjust to smaller screens and center properly
· Cool new main menu! The upper part of the main menu now shows a cube in 2d view while the lower part shows the menu items. When switching the items, the cube rotates and the cube will do a flip when the new game item is selected
· Fixed bug with cursor painting during solving. (3D view)
· The number keys used to switch highscore lists are now displayed next to the arrows
· The Game and the Demo can now use fullscreen, because we paint our own menu in the Game
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «fuzzymcgee, ignorama, kimlim, simbuerg, tobiasg»:
Tetris FREE Three new variants are very addictive and challenging
BrainGenius2 The most innovative brain training game ever on mobile!