GAEM - stands for Graphical Adventure tiny-Engine for Mobiles. The principal use for it is to interpret some text files with the correct data, plus some images supplied, and generate the scenario, the player and implement some basic functions for this kind of games (look at, grab, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Overall size reduced at least, but still too big: 195 Kb.
· Improved usability using icon menus instead of Commands. Because of how are designed (MenuOptions and MenuContainer) it's easy to add/modify new options and functions.
· All the dialogs fixed. Now all in English.
· Implemented select button to handle se current option selected in menus.
· Code improved. Not performance yet, I think...still slow in some sections.
· Help updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Victor Borrull»:
Bombix Free Bombix Free - Explosive game in which it is necessary to find the real decision in real time!Balls roll across the field according to physical model
Ultimate Rally: Championship 2016 Ultimate Rally: Championship 2016 - best rally racers gathered in the final stage of the championship. Only several tracks are between you and champion's title. Step on the gas and show the best time at finish to win the first prize
Comments on GAEM:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen