Version: 0.2 Platforms: Java Categories: Games Upload Date: 10 Dec 12 Developer: Victor Borrull
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 187 Kb
Rating: 2.6/5 (Total Votes: 17)
GAEM - stands for Graphical Adventure tiny-Engine for Mobiles. The principal use for it is to interpret some text files with the correct data, plus some images supplied, and generate the scenario, the player and implement some basic functions for this kind of games (look at, grab, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Overall size reduced at least, but still too big: 195 Kb.
· Improved usability using icon menus instead of Commands. Because of how are designed (MenuOptions and MenuContainer) it's easy to add/modify new options and functions.
· All the dialogs fixed. Now all in English.
· Implemented select button to handle se current option selected in menus.
· Code improved. Not performance yet, I think...still slow in some sections.
· Help updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:∑ MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Victor Borrull»:
Jump Just Jump Free Jump,jumper,fun,awesome,top,popular,arcade,adventure,unlock,fun,enjoy,entertainment,fly,cool,doodle
Underwater 3D Plunges you deep into the underwater world. You control a fish, who is looking for the shells. The evil monsters will endanger your adventure
Donít Feed The Cat_xFree Watch Ferris bloat in size as you stuff him with chocolate, cakes and goodies. Another IEC classic