GAEM - stands for Graphical Adventure tiny-Engine for Mobiles. The principal use for it is to interpret some text files with the correct data, plus some images supplied, and generate the scenario, the player and implement some basic functions for this kind of games (look at, grab, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Overall size reduced at least, but still too big: 195 Kb.
· Improved usability using icon menus instead of Commands. Because of how are designed (MenuOptions and MenuContainer) it's easy to add/modify new options and functions.
· All the dialogs fixed. Now all in English.
· Implemented select button to handle se current option selected in menus.
· Code improved. Not performance yet, I think...still slow in some sections.
· Help updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Victor Borrull»:
SkySraperCaper SkySraperCaper - The ambition of humans to build towers that reach for the sky has fuelled a new race amongst nations to claim the spot for the 'world's tallest building'. Mark your place in this race to the top by participating in this crazy Skyscraper Caper
Crazy Hospital Crazy Hospital -You taken on the role of Vince Craze. You wake up, battered, in a hospital where chaos reigns. Docs and patients are chasing you and security systems block your way. You will find upgrades and power-ups on your search for those who are responsible for that mess