Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe. Name of the game is to get five markers in a row on a 15x15 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Three levels of difficulty on computer player.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Support for FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
· Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise English.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Double click style added as a setting.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Stack Match 2 Remove as many tiles as possible and as quickly as possible because the timer is always ticking down
Digital Dice Digital dice is a simple program that emulates the throwing of a dice
3D American Billiards For true fans - this outstanding game the complete collection of American billiards
JOGAMO Chess Challenge and bet with real chess players from all over the world in real chess competitions. This new skill gaming app allows you to play up to 10 minute in real time! Register now and get 5000 credits for free!
Chess Clock for Java A flexible chess/go clock with fischer, bronstein extra time and canadian, japanese byo-yomi timing
Comments on Gomoku (Java):
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen