Version: 1.4 Platforms: Java Categories: Games Upload Date: 22 Dec 10 Developer: Lotec Software
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 16 Kb
Rating: 2.5/5 (Total Votes: 20)
Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe. Name of the game is to get five markers in a row on a 15x15 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Three levels of difficulty on computer player.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Support for FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
· Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise English.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Double click style added as a setting.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
JOGAMO Chess Challenge and bet with real chess players from all over the world in real chess competitions. This new skill gaming app allows you to play up to 10 minute in real time! Register now and get 5000 credits for free!
Fun Chess 3D Fun Chess- Unusual version of chess. You have only one figure at your disposal - knight
Congklak Congklak is a traditional board game from Indonesia
Super Satranc Super Satranc sadece bir uygulama ile telefonunda! Artik her yerde rahatca satranc oynayabilece