Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe. Name of the game is to get five markers in a row on a 15x15 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Three levels of difficulty on computer player.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Support for FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
· Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise English.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Double click style added as a setting.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Q-Checkers Get the all time classic Checkers game on your mobile
Palm Pallanguli Pallanguli is a Tamilian traditional board game played in mostly south India and Srilanka. Palm Pallanguli is the mobile version of this board game. The game starts with each player assigned 7 pockets filled with 5 pearls each