MM Reversi Touch - Reversi or Othello is a well known board game. It`s easy to play, but a challenge to win - and really this version is a challenge.
The board consists of 8x8 fields; the two players alternately put white and black stones onto the board. Your goal is to have the most stones at the end of the game. To do so, directly enclose your opponent horizontally, vertically or diagonally. All surrounded stones become yours - change to your colour. If you cannot surround stones, you have to pass. The game ends if the board is full or you and the computer have to pass.
The program individually fits board size to your Phone`s screen size. You can use 2,4,6,8 or joystick to move the cursor, press 5 or fire (on some Nokia phones the 'green phone key') to place your stone - or easily use your touchscreen.
* 6 different levels (Weak, Moderate, Normal, Good, Strong and Hard, the "Normal" level was tested in 2005 with many other Phone Reversi Games without losing)
* shows your valid moves (optional)
* shows last move by AI
* animated stones (optional)
* first move for AI or player
* really quick calculation and strong AI (probably the strongest 'j2me' you can get;-))
* shows timebar during calculation
* board, stones and colours work on all screens and different phones
* really compact and efficient code
New in version 1.2:
* correct board/start position (black starts, second white)
* shows the name of the recognized opening and the played sequence (menu - 'Last Sequence')
* use of opening book (menu - 'Play Opening Book')
* saves/loads the last game
* complete undo function for moves
* extra 'SET' Button for touchscreens (hit and set, menu - 'SET Button')
Like it? Share with your friends!
Spruce Checkers Spruce Checkers is a checkers game that supports both keyboard and touchscreen devices
Cellufun Chess Cellufun Chess - Play the immortal game of chess against others online, or practice against your phone or our powerful server AI with a variety of difficulty levels. Our fully featured chess supports legal move verification including En Passant, castling, stalemate and draw by repetition, and clock based play. Play against others is rated using the ELO rating system
SimpleDice Very Simple Dice roller. Press any key to get dice result between 1-6
Dome Skull Bowling_320x480 The deadliest horrible bowling game is here to thrill you, now give a whole new meaning to the bowling, play the thrilling sansational DOME SKULL BOWLING game which will entertain you anytime anywhere, But But But! its a bet you CANT PLAY this game at NIGHT,
3D DREAM BOWLING One of the most interesting and popular game now on your mobile phone
KarpovChess3D Accept the challenge of this innovative mobile chess game and plunge into exciting and absorbing tridimensional matches!
Chausar For Love Chausar For Love - Each throw of the dice the total score can be split up and distributed across the pieces.For instance,if 1,3 and 4 is thrown,a player might choose to move one piece 8 squares or three pieces 1,3 and 4 squares respectively