Version: 0.3.4 Platforms: Java Categories: Games Upload Date: 12 Dec 10 Developer: Florian Hulsmann (flohuels)
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 6 Kb
Rating: 2.2/5 (Total Votes: 14)
With Set! ME you can play single player games of the popular card game "Set!" on your cellphone.
Find Sets among the 12 cards and press the keys that represent the cards: A Set consists of three cards which satisfy all of these conditions:
* They all have the same number, or they have three different numbers.
* They all have the same symbol, or they have three different symbols.
* They all have the same shading, or they have three different shadings.
* They all have the same color, or they have three different colors.
· Touchscreen support
· Select or deselect any of the 12 cards easily by pressing one of the 12 phone keys (when starting the game, an instructions shows you which key represents which card)
· also works on b/w displays with different gray scaling (but not recommended)
· directly indicates if 3 selected cards are a Set
· multilingual - only symbols are displayed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Florian Hulsmann (flohuels)»:
Snake and Ladder The game is Hindu and was used to teach children about the religion in that the good squares allow a player to ascend higher in the league of life whereas evil will reduce a player back through reincarnation to lower tiers of life
KarpovChess3D Accept the challenge of this innovative mobile chess game and plunge into exciting and absorbing tridimensional matches!
Midnight pool 5 The most experienced billiard-players take part in the game again and are ready to fight with you fu
Chess Champion Meet a crafty opponent in most popular intellectual game of the world. Be as careful as possible in a game of chess with such powerful AI - no mistakes are allowed!
Chess at Leisure Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game?
This game allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity- at your pace, with friendly hints, when asked