Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution.
· Will scale down graphics if needed to fit small resolution devices.
· Saves best highscores for every level.
· Unlimited undo.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Bigger graphics = not so tiny on devices with large screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
BreakDown (Java) A fun game, where you select 3 or more blocks to remove, before they build up to the top
HorseCourse Game objective is to make as many steps as possible
xno Noughts & Crosses also known as Tic Tac Toe or X & O is a simple game that has been played for many centuries. Play against a human opponent or against the phone with 3 difficulty levels. Has ability to enter player names and choose starting player