Tiny Go is a MIDlet (cell phone application using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) that allows you to play and review Go (Weiqi, Igo, and Baduk) board game files in Smart Game Format (SGF). It supports problem solving, and provides a library for SGF parsing as a separate package
· Complete implementation of Go game logic, including ko and handicap.
· Fast anti-aliased zoomable goban graphics with all major markups (screenshot).
· Modes: play, review, score and problem solving.
· Absolute, Byo-Yomi and Canadian game timers.
· Simple score estimation using Bouzy Map algorithm.
· Rich problem solving mode with statistics tracking. goproblems.com problem filtering style.
· Save and restore state to quickly resume playing.
· Save, load and solve problems using JSR-75 (device file system).
· Translations: English and Russian.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug, where options were read, but midlet state didn't restore.
· Added two small touch areas at the bottom corners for main and local menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
· CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Alexey Klimkin»:
Vegas Pool Sharks Welcome to Vegas. How about a nice little game of pool with four predatory hustlers?
GrndmastrChess Chess is like war on a board'. With Grandmaster Chess, pit your skills against a machine