Tiny Go is a MIDlet (cell phone application using MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1) that allows you to play and review Go (Weiqi, Igo, and Baduk) board game files in Smart Game Format (SGF). It supports problem solving, and provides a library for SGF parsing as a separate package
· Complete implementation of Go game logic, including ko and handicap.
· Fast anti-aliased zoomable goban graphics with all major markups (screenshot).
· Modes: play, review, score and problem solving.
· Absolute, Byo-Yomi and Canadian game timers.
· Simple score estimation using Bouzy Map algorithm.
· Rich problem solving mode with statistics tracking. goproblems.com problem filtering style.
· Save and restore state to quickly resume playing.
· Save, load and solve problems using JSR-75 (device file system).
· Translations: English and Russian.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug, where options were read, but midlet state didn't restore.
· Added two small touch areas at the bottom corners for main and local menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
· CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Alexey Klimkin»:
WorldFoosBall Single-handedly manage a team of 10 players in this action packed table football championship
best chess Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a square checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid
Popeye Pinball Popeye Pinball One of the funniest games and with the biggest fans number arrives to the cell phones presented by MAYHEM STUDIO. Our particular tribute to the classical coin machine that gave us so may hours of fun in our childhood
iChess IChess2 is the new improved version of iChess, the First Chess Tactics application for Java mobiles with more than 700 positions. You can even load your own PGN file! New exciting features in iChess v2 to help you improve your tactical skills and use
Knight Fruits Knight in chess is most tricky and effective if we know to use
Pentiko Board game where the aim is to connect five of your tokens contiguously in any direction
Checkers Fever Checkers Fever is a mobile version of an addictive checkers game. You will play the checkers against your phone the objective is to take all your opponent's pieces. Pieces can be moved forward to vacant diagonally adjacent squares, If an opponent's piece is diagonally adjacent, it can be captured forward