Oxford English - The leading single-volume English dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of English is the foremost authority on current English usage.
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
* Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
*** App features: ***
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
* Word games for easier word learning
Like it? Share with your friends!
English_Dictionary_(10th_Ed) The latest edition of the dictionary includes definitions of over 500 new words that have recently entered the language. While the traditional Chambers virtues of being informative, witty and authoritative have been retained, the design and content have been updated to provide a clear and modern text for today's users
English explanatory dictionary English explanatory dictionary Large dictionary of English. Includes both explanations (oxford dictionary with 107,267 entries) and thesaurus with 1,5 million words. It's offline, java, mobile. Instant searching while you type. Compressed size: 6MB
Offline English Dictionary Free Perfect dictionary of English language explaining the meaning of words. Shows results as you type • offline, you don't pay for internet connection • touch screen, qwerty and classic keyboard supported • thousands of entries • small file size (compressed)
Q-Thesaurus Q-Thesaurus - Have a comprehensive thesaurus handy any time any place. Using "Moby Thesaurus II" containing 30,260 words, with 2,520,264 synonyms and related terms. You can be certain that alternative words can always be found.
Note: You need an active WAP connection in order to use this program.
Activation codes can be found at http://www.q-stuff.com/code
Wikipedia - Aroma Simple mobile application to read wikipedia details and to know meanings for any word in dictionary
Msdict Electronic English Dictionary for Smartphone. It contains the definition of more than 40,000 words and clearly shows which words and phrases are actually used in the English language. In the program there is an explanation of grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation
Wordnik Dictionary Wordnik Dictionary Get free and fast access to English dictionary meanings and examples for EVERY word in English from the Wordnik Dictionary.
Wordnik's mission is to gather as much information as possible about as many words as possible and to share that information with as many people as possible. The company has information for EVERY word in English
dictionary and thesarous This dictionary and thesaurus presents over half a million references and alternative words in a clear and practical way, using Oxfords quick-reference entry style. Each group of alternative words is linked directly, with tie-in numbering, to its corresponding dictionary definition within the same entry
touch-screen Dictionary * both Explanatory Dictionary and Thesaurus in one app * instant searching as you are typing * offline usage * size 2MB (high compression) * 107,267 explanations * 1,5 million words * 6 text font sizes available * touch screen supported * works on all java phones If u like my post add me a Fav Enjoy
Comments on Oxford English:
i laing in english
Date: 15 Feb 13
I need the dictionary
Date: 15 Feb 13
Date: 16 Feb 13
Need a dictionary
Date: 4 Mar 13
Date: 27 Mar 13
I need a dictionary
Date: 2 Apr 13
Date: 8 Apr 13
nokia asha 202
Date: 24 Jun 13
asa ka mut a dre
Date: 6 Jul 13
Require of dictionary
Date: 20 Oct 13
Date: 14 Apr 14
i like it
Date: 6 May 14
Date: 5 May 15
Date: 23 Mar 17
The app is not readily usable. It continues to ask me to send certain sms to a number which I did without any success. I will be glad if you can tell me another channel to pay the specified amount. Pls assist.
Date: 22 Apr 17
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen