CacheTrack is a Java application for S60 mobile phones that reads files in the Geocaching.com-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches.
CacheTrack is a free application. You just have to visit a web page containing the latest about CacheTrack on your phone to unlock the application for 24 hours.
· Open GPX files which are compatible with Geocaching.com
· record of your tour
· export the recorded tour as a KML file to be viewed with Google Earth
· export waypoints as "Landmarks" e.g. to view them on Nokia Maps or use the "Navigate to" function of your phone
· create new waypoints
· waypoint projection
· view images referenced by the cache description
· view cache logs
· view cache description
· view cache hints
· can use internal or external GPS receivers
· automate the creation of waypoints based on instructions found in the cache description by the use of a so called "Solver"
· view an Google Maps image showing the current waypoints
What's New in This Release:
· Can now read new and old Geocaching.com GPX files
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Bjoern Quentin»:
WPAverager WPAverager helps you to create more exact landmarks / waypoints with your mobile device
MTKTuner A little utility for your J2ME phone to turn WAAS/EGNOS on/off on your MTK powered bluetooth GPS receiver (e.g. the Holux M-1000)
Vicinity Match - Location Based - GPS "Vicinity Match (LBS)" uses Location Based Service (GPS) to make a match between you and other people. It also allows you to send and receive anonymous messages between matched users
NavFun Pro Navigate, track, review. NavFun Pro is THE all-terrain navigation/GPS tool. All your tracks can be uploaded to internet. Maps can be stored on the mobile's flash card to avoid internet traffic