MGMaps can connect to a GPS receiver over Bluetooth or use internal GPS features on some phones in order to automatically display the map for your current position.
· GPS connectivity: connect to a GPS device over bluetooth or use the internal GPS to view maps or aerial imagery for your current location. Enable GPS synchronization to continuously move the map as you move around.
· Search for places or businesses, view the results including addresses and phone numbers. Do you want to call any of them? You can do that directly from Mobile GMaps!
· Bookmarks: store your favorite places or search results to jump quickly to any of them.
· Maps and satellite imagery: view various types of maps and aerial images, zoom in and out, mark favorite places with map pushpins
What's New in This Release:
· Detection of Windows Mobile was improved to enable support for GPSGate/GPSPort connectivity on all WM phones.
· Handling of up key ('u') was fixed on Blackberry. You can still use the trackball as the recommended alternative to move the map.
· Support for full-screen map on LG phones was fixed.
· An icon for switching maps is displayed again on all touchscreen phones.
· Added larger buttons for high-res touch screens (over 640x480). Tip: If map text is displayed too small on your high-res screen, enable Double size in Settings/Display.
· Map versions were updated.
· Version 1.39.21 was also released and includes most of these changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· Java J2ME-enabled device
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Cristian Streng»:
Mobile GMaps Application that displays maps from Google Maps, Yahoo!