Mobile Tracking System is a new project from Fightersoft Multimedia that provides real time tracking and messaging services.
How does it work?
The client version of MTS is a smartphone application that can get the identification data of the current cell in use by the mobile phone. With this information, the client application connects to the MTS server via GPRS and the server returns the location description of that cellid to the phone. Based on this concept, MTS can provide a number of interesting services such as mobile phone tracking, viewing of pictures from every part of the country, messaging services and the best is yet to come.
Note: If your phone runs Symbian S60 2nd edition then you will need in addition to the J2ME version the MTS daemon that will feed the network related information to the java application. You can set it to automatically start when the OS boots because it uses virtually no resources. However, the MTS daemon is written in Python so you will need the Python libraries installed on your phone.
· get your current location from a GSM cellid
· get your current location from the GPS receiver
· add or edit a cellid directly from the mobile client
· every cellid can have a photo
· realtime any user tracking (if allowed by user)
· send and receive e-mail messages directly to and from the MTS client
· send and receive MTS chat messages
· send and receive files
· get notifications when a previously specified user is in the area
· local database for users without a GPRS/wap connection
· watch TV
What's New in This Release:
· added more buttons on the interface for the PPC version
· added the updated operators.txt file and new homescreens (WM6 included) in the CAB installation file
· improved the Sign Post feature
· now when receiving messages from guest (from the MTS homepage - web2mts) you can now reply directly to their real usernames or email address
· added SMS sending support directly from MTS
· added support for saving and loading drafts while composing messages
· added support for getting the contact information from the phone's contacts
· fixed some GUI glitches
· added support for Polish language
· cleaned up the code
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Fightersoft Multimedia»:
InfoDrogowe Mini InfoDrogowe Mini provides traffic and road information (location of speed cameras, traffic jams, road repairs etc.). It use GPS and Internet to inform about points near to Your car and allow to share Your observation. Application in Polish language
Partner Tracker 2011 Take advantage of the latest Russian spy technology and use the tracking system to locate
vlkGPS 0_9_2 VlkGPS version 0.9.2 check http://vlkgps.sourceforge.net/ for more info
gOmniTracker Cellular GOmniTracker Cellular allows your Mobile Device to keep track of your family, friends, or team members, while your are on-the-go
GPSJ Lite GPS/J Lite is a console for Bluetooth-enabled GPS receivers. Version 2.7 released (trial available): PORTAL, GPS information screen, track&waypoint EXPORT/IMPORT, a compass with pointer and map displaying current position and track
FON Access Points for Taiwan FON offers you a new Points of Interest service (POIs). This allows you to download FONspots directly to your navigation device
DropZone DropZone is an application that makes its easy to set a GPS alarm. When using public transportation to get home from work or from the pub it is easy to fall asleep and miss your stop. But not anymore! DropZone wakes you up when you have arrived