navigami - A free noncommercial offline navigation for geocaching, tracking and other outdoor activities. It runs on common java mobile phones. Navigami uses offline vector maps from free public sources. Maps can be downloaded and stored in the phone. Information
- digital compass
- position Maps
- vector maps
- 2D/3D view, pan, rotation, zoom
- maps are stored in your mobile phone and only data you need
- needed maps can be downloaded over internet or bluetooth Navigation
- navigation to target
- proximity alerts
- speed monitoring Tracking
- track recording
- location can be sent to server over internet or sms
- trip computer Settings
- day/night scheme
- metric/imperial/nautical units Phone
- voice calls and sms can be received while navigating
Like it? Share with your friends!
GPS - People Finder TRUST IS GOOD, BUT CONTROL IS BETTER!
Download your version today and start tracking your partner and friends!
TrackMyJourney (Java) TMJ-Mobile is a Java mobile phone application that uses GPS data to provide a number of functions, including navigation, location tracking, map display and route plotting
GPSka (GPSky) Navigation software for mobile phones with integrated GPS receiver
BlimpMe See points of interest, their real time adverts and your friends around you
RTMS This JAVA Midlet sends a SMS to a mobile phone that runs the TrackMe code
GpsMid Tunisia GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone