Version: 1.18 Platforms: Java Categories: Healthcare & Medicine Upload Date: 18 Feb 11 Developer: Bastaware
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 450 Kb
Rating: 1.4/5 (Total Votes: 12)
The GymLog is a free java client for mobile phones that will assist you in recording and tracking your workout progress. It allows training results to be easily collected and uploaded to The Gymlog website for a better overview, statistics and for sharing results between training partners.
GymLog lets you personalize your workouts. There are no built in set or rep schemes and no preset routines. The programs are designed by you. Just pick the exercises you want to perform from the exercise repository and build your personal routine. As you progress, you can generate graphs to show your improvement. Record workouts for up to three persons.
A training log is an indispensable tool in the gym.
· More than 80 exercises with descriptions.
· Upload results for statistics and backup
· Display statistics and charts on website
· Maintain logs for up to 3 individual persons
· Custom user interface for smooth rapid logging during workout
· Easy composition of training programs
· Detailed description of which muscle each exercise affect
· Export collected results to Excel, Web, Facebook etc
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Bastaware»:
Fitness2me Fitness2me uses GPS receiver by Bluetooth connection, and gives the user details about his fitness activity
Fitness Zone Fitness Zone app give you tip & information keep yourself and your family healthy and active
Carry Fitness Look Beautiful, Stay Healthy and Be Stylish! Now take your Fitness Everywhere!
GymTrack Keeps track of your gym work out. More simple than the other ones