Carbide.ui has been designed with the creative professional in mind. It enables the S60 and Series40 UIs (user interface) to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout and without the need for layout definition, coding, or specialized mobile-design experience. In addition, Carbide.ui can be integrated with a wide range of creative graphic and audio packages, enabling designers to work with their favorite tools.
Carbide.ui Theme Edition enables creation of S60 Audio themes. Audio themes are supported on some of the S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1 and later devices, such as the Nokia 5700 XpressMusic phone.
Once a theme has been created, Carbide.ui can be used to package the theme into an installation file and prepare it for Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) digital rights management (DRM) protection, if required, after which it will be ready for deployment to devices.
· Creation of graphical and Audio theme packages.
· Use of ready-made and customized components.
· Editing of existing themes (packaged S60 themes cannot be edited; the source files are required).
· Importing of existing themes.
· Viewing of all colors or only common colors in the Layers view for multiple selections of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images, with the Colorize feature.
· User-controllable automatic selection of a component in the Component view to match an item selected in the Editor view, through the Synchronization with Selection in Editor option.
· Support for Series40 themes.
· Support for S60 Audio themes.
· New look and feel of the Resource view.
· Copying of file-system folders to apply customization to all elements in a theme at once, using Menu Edit > Paste element(s). Element IDs are resolved based on file name.
· Colors that can be referenced and multiple colors that can be changed in one step.
· Referenced Colors view that supports drag-and-drop features for colorizing theme and SVG elements.
· SVG-thumbnail support in the File dialog box.
· Ability to switch the phone display simulation in the Editor among all supported resolutions and orientations.
· A plug-in feature that allows phone-specific layouts and new customizable components to be plugged into Carbide.ui.
· Support for additional S60 theme elements, including: Nine-piece-bitmap-graphics support for call handling, Calculator buttons, Idle volume control.
· Improved performance.
· 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM is recommended).
· 512 MB of RAM.
· 430 MB of free disk space.
· 1.5-GHz processor (a 2.8-GHz processor is recommended).
· A display supporting 16-bit color (24-bit color support recommended) at 1280 x 1024 pixels.
· A sound card is recommended
What's New in This Release:
· Microsoft Windows Vista support.
· Series 40 theme templates.
· Series 40 Skins resource.
· Series 40 Font Colors.
· Additional components for S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 themes.
· S60 5th Edition example themes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3; Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3; or any version of Microsoft Windows Vista
Nokia Transit for S40 Navigate cities using public transportation. Nokia Transit is a public transportation assistant for S40 phones. It helps you to easily navigate to the selected destination using buses, trams, underground or trains
Here and now Here and now offers easy-to-use web services related to your current location
Audio Smileys Audio Smileys is a cute little program that allows you to play funny sounds to express your feelings
coovasx CoovaChilli is an open-source software access controller for captive portal (UAM) and 802.1X access provisioning, based on the popular (but now defunct) ChilliSpot project, and is actively maintained by an original ChilliSpot contributor
Belle Extra Buttons v1.5 Signed The program adds an extra button on the toolbar: lock screen (reboot is on a long press), the opening of the taskbar button, on / off power saving mode. You can choose between:
- Lock / restart (restart the phone for a long press)
New Skins Pack for vHome 3.0 Rename sis to rar. Extract the rar file and copy folder Hanghai on E:/ (if you already don't have it,) or copy the files within the folder to Vapps folder on your phone. Select the one you like in vhome options and enjoy!
vHome Touch Rename from Jar to sisx
Voyager Home Screen vhome v3
TCUI build TCUI is a Graphical User Interface for mobile devices, running on Java 2 Microedition
Menu changer One of the most notable exterior changes the user interface of the new version of the operating system Android M was an updated menu of applications, which now scrolls vertically and places all the installed programs and games in alphabetical order
vHome 3.0 With this program for smartphones, you can completely change the desktop interface and Nokia smartphone to significantly expand its functionality and capability. Thanks to the flexible system vHome settings, you can install on your desktop large digital clock, change the logo operator name
amazing menu Dark wallpaper backgrounds to choose from and glass docks. Very nice, simple and beatifull. Custom glass icons. The calendar are available from the GoDev Team. And best of all: It´s FREE. !
Comments on Carbide.ui Theme Edition:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen