Carbide.ui has been designed with the creative professional in mind. It enables the S60 and Series40 UIs (user interface) to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout and without the need for layout definition, coding, or specialized mobile-design experience. In addition, Carbide.ui can be integrated with a wide range of creative graphic and audio packages, enabling designers to work with their favorite tools.
Carbide.ui Theme Edition enables creation of S60 Audio themes. Audio themes are supported on some of the S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1 and later devices, such as the Nokia 5700 XpressMusic phone.
Once a theme has been created, Carbide.ui can be used to package the theme into an installation file and prepare it for Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) digital rights management (DRM) protection, if required, after which it will be ready for deployment to devices.
· Creation of graphical and Audio theme packages.
· Use of ready-made and customized components.
· Editing of existing themes (packaged S60 themes cannot be edited; the source files are required).
· Importing of existing themes.
· Viewing of all colors or only common colors in the Layers view for multiple selections of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images, with the Colorize feature.
· User-controllable automatic selection of a component in the Component view to match an item selected in the Editor view, through the Synchronization with Selection in Editor option.
· Support for Series40 themes.
· Support for S60 Audio themes.
· New look and feel of the Resource view.
· Copying of file-system folders to apply customization to all elements in a theme at once, using Menu Edit > Paste element(s). Element IDs are resolved based on file name.
· Colors that can be referenced and multiple colors that can be changed in one step.
· Referenced Colors view that supports drag-and-drop features for colorizing theme and SVG elements.
· SVG-thumbnail support in the File dialog box.
· Ability to switch the phone display simulation in the Editor among all supported resolutions and orientations.
· A plug-in feature that allows phone-specific layouts and new customizable components to be plugged into Carbide.ui.
· Support for additional S60 theme elements, including: Nine-piece-bitmap-graphics support for call handling, Calculator buttons, Idle volume control.
· Improved performance.
· 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM is recommended).
· 512 MB of RAM.
· 430 MB of free disk space.
· 1.5-GHz processor (a 2.8-GHz processor is recommended).
· A display supporting 16-bit color (24-bit color support recommended) at 1280 x 1024 pixels.
· A sound card is recommended
What's New in This Release:
· Microsoft Windows Vista support.
· Series 40 theme templates.
· Series 40 Skins resource.
· Series 40 Font Colors.
· Additional components for S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 themes.
· S60 5th Edition example themes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3; Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3; or any version of Microsoft Windows Vista
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Nokia»:
Nokia Browser Nokia Browser - With Nokia Browser, you can go to all your favorite web sites, search, watch videos and more. Nokia Browser is designed to provide the best browsing experience for your Nokia Series 40 phone, so give it a try.
Nokia Browser (formerly known as Ovi Browser) brings rich web browsing to your phone that's fast and easy
Here and now Here and now - offers easy-to-use web services related to your current location. Check the local weather at a glance and get other topical information while on the move.
After installation, you can access Here and now directly from your web browser.
The initial release contains two services: the local weather and the local events - and there is more to come
Nokia Listings Nokia Listings is a local marketplace on mobile where users can discover and transact with other users using a simple mobile client interface. The client is intended for the average emerging market user on a mid-end (Series 40) phone. So it works via SMS if GPRS is not enabled on the mobile device
3D Snake (Java) 3D Snake (Java) - This is the classic Snake game converted into the third dimension. The player can customize his game experience by activating several new features and options to his liking, in both single- and multiplayer games. Three different game modes (Classic, Custom and Adventure) are available
Audio Smileys Audio Smileys is a cute little program that allows you to play funny sounds to express your feelings. It is mostly targeted for youngsters, but of course, anyone can use it for fooling around with friends, or pulling pranks at co-workers. Once launched, just press keys 1...9 on your keypad to play the sound
Nokia Internet Radio for Series 40 With this application, people using Series 40 mobile phones can also have access to the Nokia Internet Radio service and its tens of thousands of stations worldwide
Nokia Enhanced Calculator Nokia Enhanced Calculator - Tired with the old Nokia S60 calculator? Here is a new one with advanced features and improved usability
Ovi Browser With Ovi Browser, you can go to all your favorite web sites, search, watch videos and more. Ovi Browser is designed to provide the best browsing experience for your Nokia Series 40 phone, so give it a try.
Ovi Browser brings rich web browsing to your phone that’s fast and easy. It uses patented Internet compression technology to reduce data usage up to 90%
mTin 3.0 mTin 3.0 is a mobile application through which mobile users can read news, search for information and enjoy hot music, clips, interesting games and nice pictures...
The application is designed as a media which helps user to get access to useful information in a quickest way and relax with a big store of multi-media entertainment
coovasx CoovaChilli is an open-source software access controller for captive portal (UAM) and 802.1X access provisioning, based on the popular (but now defunct) ChilliSpot project, and is actively maintained by an original ChilliSpot contributor
Emoticons Ergonomic keyboard for Android, which stands out among the other huge library of emoticons Emoji, which you can send to other users a couple of touches. According to the developers, smiles here are so numerous that one can talk only smiles without entering characters and numbers
Orange HS for s40 Nokia S40v Series :-
easiest way to get orange tornado HS?
- go to NaviFirm and download an orange variant of your firmware
WINDOWS 7 latest Windows 7 act as interface between the user and the phone, it direct the user on operate the phone properly
Menu changer One of the most notable exterior changes the user interface of the new version of the operating system Android M was an updated menu of applications, which now scrolls vertically and places all the installed programs and games in alphabetical order
vHome Touch vHome Touch - Rename from Jar to sisx
Voyager Home Screen vhome v3.00 signed symbian^3 S60v5 application. Voyager Home Screen vhome give you iPhone style UI. Voyager Home Screen vhome totally free
vHome 3.0 With this program for smartphones, you can completely change the desktop interface and Nokia smartphone to significantly expand its functionality and capability. Thanks to the flexible system vHome settings, you can install on your desktop large digital clock, change the logo operator name
amazing menu Dark wallpaper backgrounds to choose from and glass docks. Very nice, simple and beatifull. Custom glass icons. The calendar are available from the GoDev Team. And best of all: It´s FREE. !
Comments on Carbide.ui Theme Edition:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen