Bluetooth Chat - Create Your Community. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software. Bluechat allows you to see other Bluechat users around, ping anyone of them, and create either private chat sessions or public messaging rooms via Bluetooth.
* All peers that want to communicate should have Bluechat running.
* It is enough that one peer does the initial "Look for friends" operation.
* Everytime a new comer peer does its first "Look for friends" operation, the operation will reorganize all initial communication and profile sharing stuff.
* Every peer will have an updated list of profiles around automatically and the profile list will be displayed to warn everyone about the new comer.
* Be aware that if more than one peer do "Look for friends" simultaneously, they might not be able to see each other (because of Bluetooth running principles)
* Be aware that the set up of the profile list might take up to one minute. Therefore be patient.
Activate as many of your friends as you want once you activate yourself.
* J2ME MIDP 2.0 and JSR-82 (Midlet Bluetooth enablement)
Question 1: Do other people need to have this program to be able to chat?
Answer 1: Yes, other people need to have Bluechat to be able to chat.
Question 2: What happens when I purchase Bluechat?
Answer 2: When you purchase Bluechat, you will be given a license code for your serial number to activate Bluechat. However the trick here is that once you activate your Bluechat, it gains the ability of activating as many other Bluechat users as you want for free. Non-activated Bluechat has the full feature set. It only floods the screen with activation messages after sending 50 messages. To send another 50 "clean" messages, you need to restart Bluechat and do one more "Look for Friends". That`s all.
Finally, in order to activate another Bluechat for free, choose the profile you want and click on "Activate" from the screen menu.
Question 3: Bluechat keeps saying "You cannot run bluechat since your phone does not have java bluetooth enablement". How do I fix this?
Answer 3: Bluechat relies on Java features of your phone. This message is telling that your phone does not support an optional J2ME feature which is JSR-82 in technical terms and unfortunately your phone can not run Bluechat.
Bluechat is a bluetooth messenger. Bluechat has bluetooth chat rooms. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Wauwee (Java) Wauwee is a service that connects you to your friends and family via your mobile phone through the exchange of photos and chat
yehba indo One of Mobile chatting application is called YehBA* IM indonesian language version and new theme and other IM gateway like yahoo,icq,google,jabber fiture
Transclick ChatCat Multi Language Instant Messenger. Make new IM friends, and chat with your friends who do not speak the same language as you
Wamaja FREE fun place where you can meet people, share photos, flirt, hang out, set up a personal profile, publish stuff on your blog, chat with friends and build a network of people from all over the world
Mobile Buddy Mobile Buddy is a small MIDLet application for J2ME phones and PDAs that connects to AIM Bots using the open TOC protocol to provide content such as Yellow Pages, weather, sports, news, games, dictionary, Wall Street Journal, natural language chatting
Nimbuzz (Java) Nimbuzz is free calls and messaging! Everything you need to communicate for free. Also share photos, music, videos, and location. Even import Facebook, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Google Talk, AIM & more