Bolt For 5800 Ultimate Streaming Video S - UNCOMPROMISED MOBILE BROWSING
Full PC-style browsing on all types of mobile phones
Web content is never reformatted, repurposed or removed
Loads pages faster than competing mobile browsers
Patented navigation and display technologies get you where youre going faster
23:1 over the air data reduction speeds delivery of pages to your phone
Consumes 1/3 of the battery power of other mobile browsers
Bitstream, the makers of ThunderHawk mobile browser for Windows Mobile, has released the private beta of their free WebKit-based mobile browser, BOLT, for Java J2ME/MIDP 2.0 compatible mobile devices. It offers full PC style browsing similiar to SkyFire mobile browser. However, unlike Skyfire, which is compatible only with Windows Mobile and Symbian devices, BOLT supports a lot many devices due to support for Java.
Key features of BitStream BOLT include:
- WebKit based rendering engine
- WebPages are compressed at a rate of 23:1
- ECMA 262 Java support for Web site forms, applications and other information
- View AJAX pages that are written using ECMA-262/Java 1.5 standard
- Supports WAP 1.x content WML, and WAP 2.x content XHTML-MP with WCSS and ECMA-MP
- Automatic detection for RSS feeds
- Supports streaming Flash videos
- Split screen browsing a€" 2/3 of the screen shows the full page, serving as a mini-map with a highlighting box, while the other 1/3 shows the magnified area
- URL auto-complete
- Detect phone numbers for Click to Call
Change Log :
* Enhanced Favorites management a€" rearrange your Favorite entries using the a€EśGraba€ feature
* Ability to disable images in Web pages for even faster page load speeds and reduced data cost
* Cyrillic language and font support, including extensible server-based language pack support
* Inline text entry. This means you can type text directly into Web forms and Web pages.
* Support for copy-paste
* Rich text rendering with support for Bold and Italic text formatting
* Support for Socket transfer protocol
* Automatic detection of device security capabilities; HTTPS is disabled and BOLTs lightweight encryption is used if the device does not support HTTPS security mechanism
* Page information dialog to view detailed information on the Web page you are viewing
* Built-in bug reporting dialog in BOLT help
* Non JSR-75 Build for BB platforms
* A new RSS list dialog that categorizes feeds for easy viewing
* Enhanced inline frame scrolling
* BlackBerry-specific settings confirmation improvement for Preferences page
* Improved split-screen rendering that utilizes faster and more optimized scaling algorithms
* Improved support for file upload feature
* Improved one click BOLT dialog scrolling
* Improved page Stop feature
* Improved page load speeds
mJetz mobileWeb The mobileWeb like never before! Favorites, info, sports, news, search, facebook, email + more in 1 application - unique navigation brings ease to your mobileWeb use - no tabs, no zoom and little typing
Pico Pico - Pico combines PicoMail, PicoWeb and PicoSMS into a single, integrated application.
PicoMail is a free mobile email application.
PicoWeb is a free HTML Web browser.
PicoSMS is a free SMS and MMS messaging application.
Pico is a fast, full featured and free mobile application for any Java (J2ME) or Symbian cellphone