Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
DigitURL DigitURL allows you to access websites from your phone using numeric web addresses. These can be much easier to enter on your phone, especially if the original URL is long and complicated. Get more info and initialize addresses at DigitURL.com
MidpSSH MidpSSH is an SSH and Telnet client for mobile devices
EMobiStudio NetworkAcc NetworkAcc is a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for
internet sharing app Joiku premium hotspot with this app u can share ur 2g 3g mobile internet to ur wifi enabled laptop or desktop it converts ur wifi mobile into net sharing device ur wifi mobile want net connection only any use this joiku app to surf the net in ur wifi laptop / its a signed ver
Comments on Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP):
Date: 5 Jun 13
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen