Talkonaut (J2ME) is mobile free calling, VoIP enabled, Google Talk like application for your mobile device. Talkonaut supports Jabber, Google Talk, ICQ, MSN, AIM and Yahoo networks both for chatting and voice calling. This native application allows to setup free VoIP calls over data channel, like: GPRS, EDGE, 3G or WIFI.
· IM chat
· Group chat
· Presence and status
· Cheap VoIP calling using Callback
· File sharing
· Traffic compression (Zlib)
· Touch screen support
· Works over WAP
· Works on more than 500 java based phones
What's New in This Release:
Features and improvements:
· Web links (URLs) in IM chat are now clickable.
· File transfer support is now compatible with Miranda and Psi.
· File transfer between private chat users is possible.
· New, radically improved transports for ICQ, AIM, MSN and Yahoo networks.
· Invisible status support as per XEP-0018 (make sure your server does sipport this XEP).
· Improved feel and look for graphical user interface.
· Improved menu structure, frequently used features are now easily accessed through right soft-key.
· Talkonaut is now translated to Polish, Chinese and Arabic languages.
· Right-To-Left text input support for languages like Herbrew and Arabic.
· Status storing support.
· Clipboard support for "copy" and "paste" features.
· Support for Password-Protected conference rooms.
· Support for nick change in conference rooms.
· Real full JID is being displayed for conference room moderators.
· Extended contact information is now accessable.
· "Contacts" tab is not shown when "show groups" or "show IM groups" options are enabled.
· Native ICQ sound notifications.
· Some smilies were not properly shown (THUMB-UP).
· Minimize/Maximize did notwork on Sony-Ericsson handsets.
· Private chat contacts are no longer appear in main roster.
· Fixed problem with long text insertion on some handsets.
· Fixed problem with insertion of smilies and nicknames on Sony-Ericsson handsets.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «GTalk2VoIP TEAM»:
rippll V1.01 Find nearby people, places and offers on www.rippll.com