YMTiny - YMTiny is a free J2ME Yahoo Messenger. Directly connects to the Yahoo's server.
Just connect with your Yahoo! ID, no other registration needed.
It should works on all CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0 devices.
Update: 30 Apr 2008 - 1.3.2
- Reduces fonts and icons quality for smaller jar size
Update: 25 Apr 2008 - 1.3.1
- Adds tiny bitmap font
- Longer login timeout (60 seconds)
Update: 21 Apr 2008 - 1.3
- Removes tiny bitmap font
- Adds medium bitmap font
- Improvement on authentication (login timeout)
- Some minor optimizations (GUI and threads)
- Status is shown next to YahooID (press 7 to show/hide them)
- Settable message alerts: sound (midi), vibrate, flash backlight, open IM window
- Bitmap fonts for consistent interface
- "Smart Ping" maintains connection and minimizes bandwidth usage
- Receives offline messages, new mail and typing notifications
- Set status and custom status
- View a friend's status, show and hide offline friends
- Send and receive BUZZ!!!
- Run in background and auto-restore
- Window and scroll animations
- Stylus support
- 54+2 Emoticons!
- Emoticons only work on bitmap fonts, goto settings to change font
Like it? Share with your friends!
heartstation Hi there guys this another new look for mig33 that makes u feel inlove. Presenting the heartstation beta new version. Enjoy chatting and meet more friends be love and be inlove
Fring (Java) Fring is a mobile internet service & community that enables you to access & interact with your social networks on-the-go, make free calls and live chat with all your fring, Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk, ICQ, Twitter, Yahoo! and AIM friends
Mercury IM Mercury is a cool instant messaging client that connects to a public Jabber chat server. This fully functional beta release contains many refined features such as session recovery and contact manager. The new version includes addition of third party gateways directly from the device
Push TO talk PUSHtoTalk.co is an open and fast Mobile Chat Site. It was built using the previous Kiora.tv site
LocalChat LocalChat - Users of Java-enabled phones can chat and send text messages to each other with this program. BlueTooth, WLAN or internet can be used for the message exchange. The service is local, that means one mobile phone works as server and the other phones log onto this server. This system also works if all phones only use BlueTooth or WLAN
Funkschleuder Bluetooth Chat and Local Network Funkschleuder Bluetooth Chat and Local Network - free and simple Bluetooth Chat / Network. You can also use some smart local tools to find new friends and to explore amazing local functionalities like finding people and friends using bluetooth