Kardz is a character-based language flash card program for your mobile phone. Each card consists of a character entry and an answer entry. Character entries can be used for any character-based language. Answer entries are in English.
· No dependency on language font files
· Support for selecting card subsets through defining categories
· Support for newlines in card definitions
· Scrolling support for cards that won't fit on the screen
· Easy toggling between English and the currently selected language
· Randomization and resetting of card order
· Jumping to any specified card number
· Ability to save state of card order and current card on program exit
· Relatively easy setup to include other languages
· Relatively small JAR file size
· Coded using MIDP Game API to optimize user interaction
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Nicholas Chihau Yang»:
WatchStop WatchStop is a fully-featured stopwatch for your mobile phone
PicView PicView is a very basic picture viewer for your mobile phone.
LEFT/RIGHT Scroll left/right
UP/DOWN Scroll up/down
DictionaryForMIDs Dicts.info English-Japanese DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
English-Japanese Dictionary English-Japanese Dictionary ,240x320. Features • fully offline • easy to use • shows translations as you type • touch screen & qwerty & classic keyboard supported • thousands of entries • small file size (compressed, 574.1 kB) • instant boot up • 5 font sizes available
Pocket Kanji English-Japanese dictionary (110,000 words and 6,500 kanjis). Works in any MIDP 2.0 supported phones. No japanese font is needed. Can search for words or kanjis with filtering with radical & stroke number
DictionaryForMIDs Japanese-English DictionaryForMIDs Japanese-English is a free dictionary for mobile phones.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
English Japanese Dictionary English Japanese Dictionary - Convert your cell phone (mobile phone) into an English Japanese dictionary - electronic translator!
English Japanese Dictionary - Cell Phone (Mobile Phone), electronic software travel dictionary to translateEnglish to Japanese displaying a list of words in romanised (phonetic) Japanese
Nihongo Master Learn Japanese online with easy lessons, powerful study tools and a great community. Score points and rank against others to become a Nihongo Master. Training for japanese adjectives. Supports English and Turkish
Vocab Builder - Japanese Kanji Flashcards (JLPT3) Japanese Kanji Flashcards (JLPT3) - Japanese Kanji Flash - finding you time to learn! You will be pleasantly surprised when you realize how quickly and how many words you have mastered using JKF! Learn Japanese vocabulary in Hiragana
English - Japanese Offline Dictionary DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
Pocket Kanji Lite Japanese-English dictionary. For phones with 1MB JAR size limitation
Comments on Kardz:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen