Kardz is a character-based language flash card program for your mobile phone. Each card consists of a character entry and an answer entry. Character entries can be used for any character-based language. Answer entries are in English.
· No dependency on language font files
· Support for selecting card subsets through defining categories
· Support for newlines in card definitions
· Scrolling support for cards that won't fit on the screen
· Easy toggling between English and the currently selected language
· Randomization and resetting of card order
· Jumping to any specified card number
· Ability to save state of card order and current card on program exit
· Relatively easy setup to include other languages
· Relatively small JAR file size
· Coded using MIDP Game API to optimize user interaction
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Nicholas Chihau Yang»:
PicView PicView is a very basic picture viewer for your mobile phone.
LEFT/RIGHT Scroll left/right
UP/DOWN Scroll up/down
WatchStop WatchStop is a fully-featured stopwatch for your mobile phone
English Japanese Dictionary - Lite English Japanese Dictionary - Cell Phone (Mobile Phone), electronic software travel dictionary to translate English to Japanese displaying a list of words in romanised (phonetic) Japanese. The Japanese English dictionary translates from phonetic Japanese to English
Pocket Kanji Lite Japanese-English dictionary. For phones with 1MB JAR size limitation
KanaQ KanaQ is a free Japanese kana flashcard program designed to run on Java-enabled mobile phones. It creates a set of simulated kana "cards" based on a set of either Hiragana or Katakana as chosen by the user
Vocab Builder - Japanese Kanji Flashcards (JLPT3) Japanese Kanji Flashcards (JLPT3) - Japanese Kanji Flash - finding you time to learn! You will be pleasantly surprised when you realize how quickly and how many words you have mastered using JKF! Learn Japanese vocabulary in Hiragana
English Japanese Online Dictionary for Mobiles English Japanese Online Dictionary for Mobiles - The English Japanese Online Translator is a tiny and absolutely FREE language software solution. It can be used to translate from English to Japanese and from Japanese to English using the internet connection on your device
Pocket Kanji English-Japanese dictionary (110,000 words and 6,500 kanjis). Works in any MIDP 2.0 supported phones. No japanese font is needed. Can search for words or kanjis with filtering with radical & stroke number
Kane This is a simple Midlet implementation of a Japanese to English dictionary. It uses a converted Edict* dictionary which contains entries that can be written in hiragana alphabet of Japanese
English-Japanese Dictionary English-Japanese Dictionary ,240x320. Features • fully offline • easy to use • shows translations as you type • touch screen & qwerty & classic keyboard supported • thousands of entries • small file size (compressed, 574.1 kB) • instant boot up • 5 font sizes available
DictionaryForMIDs Japanese-English DictionaryForMIDs Japanese-English is a free dictionary for mobile phones.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
Suiteki2 Suiteki is a set of Java J2ME japanese related tools for your mobile phone; word dictionary, kanji dictionary, word lists, kanji lists and even a manga viewer! Kana/kanji input/display for non japanese phones! This is the "lite" version, so it includes the small dictionary (only common 22000 entries)
Comments on Kardz:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen