amAze GPS - light edition provides access to worldwide street maps, full topographic map coverage of the USA and satellite imagery for 200 major cities around the world. It allows you to search in a worldwide rich POI database and you can upgrade to the full version that includes turn-by-turn voice guided navigation from within the application, or via www.amazegps.com.
amAze GPS was selected 'Product of the Year 2008' for its unique set of features and access to the most up-to-date worldwide map data at an affordable price.
amAze GPS full version lets you navigate almost anywhere in the world. Navigate with satellite imagery in 2D and 3D in many major cities. You don't need to worry about updating maps. Our servers handle that for you on demand, over the air.
amAze GPS full version 5.0 is the latest version of amAze GPS and offers all the following features:
NAVIGATION AND ROUTING
* Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
* 2D and 3D (bird's eye view) mapping navigation modes
* Arrows-only navigation mode (more visible AND saves on data usage)
* Navigation over satellite imagery including 3D 'bird's eye view' mode
* Optional routing for car, pedestrian, truck, car pools, and more
* Routing setup tools: fastest, shortest, with traffic, etc.
* Navigation simulation mode to preview your route before you go
* Detailed driving directions with step-by-step text and graphics
SEARCH AND FIND
* Easy address search for almost any place in the world
* POI / quick keywords search for most places around the world
* Local search from country-specific business directories (where available)
* Search white pages directories for people you need to get to (where available)
* Detailed street maps with floating street names for better visibility
* Easy map zooming and panning options
* Heads up or North up map orientation + high-performance map rotation
* High resolution satellite imagery in over 200 major cities worldwide
* Topographic maps covering the entire USA
* International map coverage including:
* All of North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico)
* Western Europe, Central Europe and most of Eastern Europe
* Parts of Latin America (Brazil and Argentina)
* Most of the Middle East
* Parts of Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore)
* Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
* For details and updated coverage see the amAze GPS web site.
* Multiple language support for user interface and spoken voices
* Easy switching between languages
* Support for right-to-left languages (i.e. Arabic)
* Available languages: Arabic, Danish, Dutch, English, English (UK), Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Espanol) and Swedish.
* Fast saving of search results and entered destinations to Favorites list
* Automatic saving of last selected items to History list
SPEED TRAP AND RED-LIGHT CAMERA ALERTS
* Red-light camera alerts
* Speed camera alerts
* Speed trap alerts
* User generated content - contribute your fresh camera & trap locations!
* Real-time traffic conditions displayed on the map (in the supported countries)
* Routing based on live, real-time traffic data to save you time and gas
* 5 days weather forecast for any place worldwide
* Automatically shows current weather conditions including temperature, wind speed and direction at map center
* Search by Latitude and Longitude coordinates to view on map or navigate there
* Day and Night viewing mode automatically sets itself for best visibility
GpsMid Canary Islands GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
amAze (Philips) First of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
GpsMid Berlin GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
SMS My Position How many times have you spend ages trying to explain somebody where to meet up, and finally not finding them?