Version: 1.3 Platforms: Java Categories: Science & Education Upload Date: 6 Feb 11 Developer: Tim Vermeiren
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 127 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 16)
GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
PRIMElet V1.01 A simple application for integer operations.
Factorization, Primality Testing, modPower, modInverse, Next Pr. Prime, Random Pr. Prime, GCD
Numbers Teach to your kids with this simple app...Enjoy
mPustakSubtract Mathematics Practice app that lets you learn with a lot of fun!
Solve2Go Solve2Go supports solving equations and inequalities conjectures based on visual thinking
Edukasiana Mobile Volume 1 Educational Mobile Learning Magazine: Talking about educational articles, math, science, computer/internet. Good for students, teachers etc
TouchMaths The program TouchMaths (for touchscreen mobile phones) contain a set of revolutionary mathematical applications
Calculus Quick Reference Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems
Comments on GraphViewer:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen