GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
SimulME SimulME is a mobile application with Queueing calculator, Stopwatch, Monte Carlo simulation, Random Number Generator (RNG), Probability distributions, Kolmogorov-Smirnov and Chi-square tests
Maths Terms Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change
Pocket KrHyper Pocket KrHyper is a theorem proving library for J2ME mobile phones
QWERTY Convert QWERTY Convert is a number converting utility and dialer that allows you to convert and dial vanity numbers such as 1-800-FLOWERS from your QWERTY style keyboard found on your blackberry
MobileMaths Best Mathematical Tools and Scientific Applications for Your Mobile Phone
Random Math Table Random Math Table by Girish Padia V 2.00 S60 V5 S^3 Anna Belle J2ME
This application is useful the kids who just learn the mathematics table 1 to 10 and 11 to 20. This will help them to practice on it. don't require data connections