GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
mPustak Add (320x240 360x640) MPustak Add Hindi is a Mathematics Practice app in Hindi language that helps you learn with a lot of fun Practice simple addition questions and compete against yourself for score and time
Please note that the current version supports 240x320 and 320x240 screen sizes only. For owners of phones with larger screen sizes, we request you to wait for another update to this application
Scientific Calculator Scientific Calculator - Scientific Calculator for Your Mobile Phone. Use this scientific calculator to evaluate complex
Our scientific calculator enables to you calculate the value of complex expressions directly using your mobile phone
Graph (Java) Graph calculates mathematical expressions and draws function graphs on the screen of J2ME mobile devices
sodBrain MathEasy sodBrain MathEasy is a brain-trainer, a free java-based mobile application that allows you to accelerate your brain by solving basic mathematical and logical problems
mPustakAdd Mathematics Practice app that lets you learn with a lot of fun!
HexNumber This is a number converter. You can enter a decimal, hexdecimal, binary or octal number and see what it is in the other formats. The full version has a very much better interface plus you can convert to and from any base, it's available only for 0.5$
PRIMElet V1.01 A simple application for integer operations.
Factorization, Primality Testing, modPower, modInverse, Next Pr. Prime, Random Pr. Prime, GCD
Love-math This fun apps will reinforce basic arithmetic concepts and spark a love for learning math. Don't let your kids waste their time playing on the phone. Have them practicing math instead.In this game you will calculate math examples so quickly as you can. Try to answer the questions correctly and increase the scale of the bonus
Comments on GraphViewer:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen