PRIMElet - A simple application for integer operations.
Supports the following operations:
* number of divisors,
* Euler's totient (phi),
* Carcmichael's function (lamda),
* checks whether number is a Carmichael one and if so displays corresponding message,
- Primality Testing,
- modPower (modular exponentiation),
- modInverse (modular multiplicative inverse),
- Next Probable Prime,
- Random Probable Prime,
- GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) and LCM (Least Common Multiplier) of two or more integers.
Supports up to 18-digits numbers for factorization and up to 30-digits numbers for the other operations, depending on device capabilities.
TouchMaths_ME The program TouchMaths (for touchscreen mobile phones) contain a set of revolutionary mathematical applications (Professional Calculator, Graph 2D, Function solver, Integral solver, Equation solver and Linear system solver)
Calculus Quick Reference Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems
MobileMath MobileMath turns your mobile into a calculator supporting many operations such as: evaluate expression, plotting, differentiate & integrate expression