PRIMElet V1.01 - A simple application for integer operations.
Supports the following operations:
* number of divisors,
* Euler's totient (phi),
* Carcmichael's function (lamda),
* checks whether number is a Carmichael one and if so displays corresponding message,
- Primality Testing,
- modPower (modular exponentiation),
- modInverse (modular multiplicative inverse),
- Next Probable Prime,
- Random Probable Prime,
- GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) and LCM (Least Common Multiplier) of two or more integers.
Trial version only supports 2-digits numbers. Full version supports up to 18-digits numbers for factorization and up to 30-digits numbers for the other operations.
Like it? Share with your friends!
operation matrix Always had trouble with those difficult matrices sums?
here's help-operation matrix!
that performs matrix operations for you
Linalgo Linalgo - offers basic functionality for linear algebra, such as determinant, rank, matrix addition and multiplication, inverse matrix, LU-Decomposition as well as solving linear systems.
What's New in This Release:
· Migrated from NetBeans to pure source code.
· Matrices can be edited in ONE window. No switching is needed to change a value anymore
Dec2Bin Converter binary number to decimal;
Converter decimal number to binary;
mPustakSubtract Mathematics Practice app that lets you learn with a lot of fun!
MultDivTrainer This application gives you multiplication and division mathematical problems in order to train your brain. Set your level of training, and start using the program. The software keeps record of your efficiency/speed
Calculus Quick Reference Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems
SimulME SimulME is a mobile application with Queueing calculator, Stopwatch, Monte Carlo simulation, Random Number Generator (RNG), Probability distributions, Kolmogorov-Smirnov and Chi-square tests