Bluetooth Chat - Create Your Community. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software. Bluechat allows you to see other Bluechat users around, ping anyone of them, and create either private chat sessions or public messaging rooms via Bluetooth.
* All peers that want to communicate should have Bluechat running.
* It is enough that one peer does the initial "Look for friends" operation.
* Everytime a new comer peer does its first "Look for friends" operation, the operation will reorganize all initial communication and profile sharing stuff.
* Every peer will have an updated list of profiles around automatically and the profile list will be displayed to warn everyone about the new comer.
* Be aware that if more than one peer do "Look for friends" simultaneously, they might not be able to see each other (because of Bluetooth running principles)
* Be aware that the set up of the profile list might take up to one minute. Therefore be patient.
Activate as many of your friends as you want once you activate yourself.
* J2ME MIDP 2.0 and JSR-82 (Midlet Bluetooth enablement)
Question 1: Do other people need to have this program to be able to chat?
Answer 1: Yes, other people need to have Bluechat to be able to chat.
Question 2: What happens when I purchase Bluechat?
Answer 2: When you purchase Bluechat, you will be given a license code for your serial number to activate Bluechat. However the trick here is that once you activate your Bluechat, it gains the ability of activating as many other Bluechat users as you want for free. Non-activated Bluechat has the full feature set. It only floods the screen with activation messages after sending 50 messages. To send another 50 "clean" messages, you need to restart Bluechat and do one more "Look for Friends". That`s all.
Finally, in order to activate another Bluechat for free, choose the profile you want and click on "Activate" from the screen menu.
Question 3: Bluechat keeps saying "You cannot run bluechat since your phone does not have java bluetooth enablement". How do I fix this?
Answer 3: Bluechat relies on Java features of your phone. This message is telling that your phone does not support an optional J2ME feature which is JSR-82 in technical terms and unfortunately your phone can not run Bluechat.
Bluechat is a bluetooth messenger. Bluechat has bluetooth chat rooms. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software.
Like it? Share with your friends!
nokia-messaging-chat_for_E75 Chat with your friends with Nokia Messaging
Nokia Messaging makes messaging easy and mobilizes consumer email and IM across a range of Nokia devices
Pinch Location Sensor Use Pinch chat messenger and view ur friends location on d map. We offer all this 2 u FREE of cost!!
Palringo Massenger Palringo Massenger - After installing this the software will be updated to its latest version himself. Too good massenger for use. Dont forgot to join - dil se dosti group in palringo for indian friends. If this upload helps you then dont forgot to add and rate
ChatGenteChats Chat gratis para conocer gente y hacer amigos, sin necesidad de registro
IQ Online Buddy German IQ Online Buddy German - IQ Online Buddy - Are you suspecting that one of your friends is hiding from you on Yahoo Messenger? Use this small mobile application to check if your buddy is online for everybody except you. Just enter his Yahoo Messenger id (nickname) in the text box and press the Check button and you will find out if you have an Invisible friend
yehba indo One of Mobile chatting application is called YehBA* IM indonesian language version and new theme and other IM gateway like yahoo,icq,google,jabber fiture
imania With Imania you can know other users, and they can know you with personal profiles