Bluetooth Chat - Create Your Community. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software. Bluechat allows you to see other Bluechat users around, ping anyone of them, and create either private chat sessions or public messaging rooms via Bluetooth.
* All peers that want to communicate should have Bluechat running.
* It is enough that one peer does the initial "Look for friends" operation.
* Everytime a new comer peer does its first "Look for friends" operation, the operation will reorganize all initial communication and profile sharing stuff.
* Every peer will have an updated list of profiles around automatically and the profile list will be displayed to warn everyone about the new comer.
* Be aware that if more than one peer do "Look for friends" simultaneously, they might not be able to see each other (because of Bluetooth running principles)
* Be aware that the set up of the profile list might take up to one minute. Therefore be patient.
Activate as many of your friends as you want once you activate yourself.
* J2ME MIDP 2.0 and JSR-82 (Midlet Bluetooth enablement)
Question 1: Do other people need to have this program to be able to chat?
Answer 1: Yes, other people need to have Bluechat to be able to chat.
Question 2: What happens when I purchase Bluechat?
Answer 2: When you purchase Bluechat, you will be given a license code for your serial number to activate Bluechat. However the trick here is that once you activate your Bluechat, it gains the ability of activating as many other Bluechat users as you want for free. Non-activated Bluechat has the full feature set. It only floods the screen with activation messages after sending 50 messages. To send another 50 "clean" messages, you need to restart Bluechat and do one more "Look for Friends". That`s all.
Finally, in order to activate another Bluechat for free, choose the profile you want and click on "Activate" from the screen menu.
Question 3: Bluechat keeps saying "You cannot run bluechat since your phone does not have java bluetooth enablement". How do I fix this?
Answer 3: Bluechat relies on Java features of your phone. This message is telling that your phone does not support an optional J2ME feature which is JSR-82 in technical terms and unfortunately your phone can not run Bluechat.
Bluechat is a bluetooth messenger. Bluechat has bluetooth chat rooms. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software.
Like it? Share with your friends!
AirWayChat AirWayChat - If you have a Java MIDP 2.0 enabled mobile phone with an activated GPRS, EDGE, UMTS or other mobile internet service, you can participate in the chat directly from your mobile phone!
is absolutely free at the moment (You will only be billed only for the network traffic generated by the chat application
mig33_jar Mig33 is designed for mobile, so it's small in size to ensure it's runs wells and you have a great experience
JustYak (Series 60) JustYak (Series 60) - Send messages to mobile & PC INSTANTLY
- Receieved messages AUTOMATICALLY
Skype Set Manual This App gives a guide on how to install Skype and get connected to your friends and relatives