Bluetooth Chat - Create Your Community. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software. Bluechat allows you to see other Bluechat users around, ping anyone of them, and create either private chat sessions or public messaging rooms via Bluetooth.
* All peers that want to communicate should have Bluechat running.
* It is enough that one peer does the initial "Look for friends" operation.
* Everytime a new comer peer does its first "Look for friends" operation, the operation will reorganize all initial communication and profile sharing stuff.
* Every peer will have an updated list of profiles around automatically and the profile list will be displayed to warn everyone about the new comer.
* Be aware that if more than one peer do "Look for friends" simultaneously, they might not be able to see each other (because of Bluetooth running principles)
* Be aware that the set up of the profile list might take up to one minute. Therefore be patient.
Activate as many of your friends as you want once you activate yourself.
* J2ME MIDP 2.0 and JSR-82 (Midlet Bluetooth enablement)
Question 1: Do other people need to have this program to be able to chat?
Answer 1: Yes, other people need to have Bluechat to be able to chat.
Question 2: What happens when I purchase Bluechat?
Answer 2: When you purchase Bluechat, you will be given a license code for your serial number to activate Bluechat. However the trick here is that once you activate your Bluechat, it gains the ability of activating as many other Bluechat users as you want for free. Non-activated Bluechat has the full feature set. It only floods the screen with activation messages after sending 50 messages. To send another 50 "clean" messages, you need to restart Bluechat and do one more "Look for Friends". That`s all.
Finally, in order to activate another Bluechat for free, choose the profile you want and click on "Activate" from the screen menu.
Question 3: Bluechat keeps saying "You cannot run bluechat since your phone does not have java bluetooth enablement". How do I fix this?
Answer 3: Bluechat relies on Java features of your phone. This message is telling that your phone does not support an optional J2ME feature which is JSR-82 in technical terms and unfortunately your phone can not run Bluechat.
Bluechat is a bluetooth messenger. Bluechat has bluetooth chat rooms. Bluechat is a bluetooth messaging software.
Like it? Share with your friends!
MojoWorld MojoWorld is a collection of online chat rooms based inside a virtual world, with features like those seen in MSN, mig33 & irc. You can chat & interact, play games, build your own apartment & shop, buy virtual items, plus so much more!
Symmy Suite - Voip for Free Symmy Suite is a free application to talk and to send & receive messages ( Chat ) over 3G/GPRS/Wifi in mobile phones
YehBA Instant Messenger (Java) YehBA Instant Messenger is quickly becoming the popular Mobile IM of choice. a powerful, user-friendly messaging application that gives you PC Style Messaging capabilities
Pinch-Messenger Pinch is an easy to use, highly engaging, smartphone-to-smartphone messenger service
IMPlus Pro All in One Messenger Chat across MSN / Windows Live Messenger, AOL/iChat, Yahoo, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk, MySpace IM, Skype, Facebook and Twitter in one window. Enjoy new social service - Neighbors!
VarelIRC VarelIRC Merupakan Salah Satu Applikasi Chat IRC Yang Memiliki Fitur-Fitur Yang Lengkap