Idioms Album Idioms Album 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
An idiom is a combination of words that has a meaning that is different from the meanings of the individual words themselves. It can have a literal meaning in one situation and a different idiomatic meaning in another situation
DictionaryForMIDs English-Khmer DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
Apertium TinyLex Irish-Scottish Gaelic Dictionary Apertium TinyLex Irish-Scottish Gaelic Dictionary - Apertium TinyLex is an open-source J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) program that can be used to translate words. The program is currently available for mobile devices supporting MIDP 2.0 and there is a version for almost all language pairs in Apertium
English - Irish Offline Dictionary Perfect English-Irish and Irish-English dictionary
* fully offline = you don't pay for internet connection
* shows translations as you type