Idioms Album 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
An idiom is a combination of words that has a meaning that is different from the meanings of the individual words themselves. It can have a literal meaning in one situation and a different idiomatic meaning in another situation. It is a phrase which does not always follow the normal rules of meaning and grammar.
Contains following features :
- Idioms album - 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
- Idioms Quiz.
- English Grammar Assessment is an application to help you enhance your English expertise.
- It contains 5000+ multiple choice questions with answers.
- Dictionary Application with 150,000+ English words.
- Synonyms - Vocabulary.
- Antonyms - Vocabulary.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards.
- Displays words randomly and sequentially.
- A customized solution to improve the vocabulary.
- A great tool for any GRE, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, MBA, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirant.
- It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of any Competitive Exams.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Hindi Dictionary This is perfect English-to-Hindi and Hindi-to-English dictionary
Synonyms Vocabulary A word that means the same or nearly the same as another word. Synonyms Questions and Answers to help you enhance your English Vocabulary. It contains 2000+ multiple choice questions with answers
English - Breton Offline Dictionary Perfect English-Breton and Breton-English dictionary
* fully offline = you don't pay for internet connection
* shows translations as you type
PhysicsDict Mobile Physics Dictionary in the market first time by iFreeMobile. This is only 80Kb application which almost support every java phone in the market ,very much user friendly and Free of cost