Java Metronome - Java Metronome, as its name says, is a metronome for Java devices.
It can produce signals with the specified frequency (times per minute). Signaling can be done using tone, vibration and backlight flashing. Mode, frequency, duration and volume of signal can also be configured. But this application can be used not only as metronome, been able to switch or toggle light by pressing a button or with specified frequency makes it possible to transform your mobile phone in packet flashlight. And adjusting frequency to correlate with your (or somebody else) pulse allows to measure it with high precision and without special equipment.
- Use 0-9 buttons to specify requested frequency (times per minute). - -- Setting frequency to 0 stops the metronome.
- Joystick can also be used to modify frequency: UP increase value by ten, DOWN decrease value by ten, LEFT decrease value by one and RIGHT increase value by one
- # button can be use to switch backlight on (light is turned on until button is pressed)
- * button toggle back light (so it can be used as switched at normal electric torch)
- Setting command allows to choose proper signal mode (tone, vibration or backlight flashing) and frequency/duration of signal.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0 or Nokia
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Timer for Java Timer midlet allows to start simultaneously several times. Alarm time can be absolute and relative. It can happen once or with specified period
Counter for Java Counter for Java - ten counters on your mobile phone.
You can count everything you want (birds, flowers, your guests ect) and you phone will store all this information and can show it to you as a diagram