Version: 1.1 Platforms: Java Categories: Multimedia & Graphics Upload Date: 23 Jun 11 Developer: Tommi Laukkanen
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 51 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 32)
Mobile TV Recorder - The Mobile TV Recorder is a system that allows user to record TV broadcasts with the mobile phone. The actual recording is done in the backend server with help of TV adapter and video recording software.
How to setup the Mobile TV Recorder?
1. Download the binary files.
2. Download and install Apache Tomcat.
3. If you installed Tomcat as a Windows Service then make sure you allow the service to interact with the desktop (Administration Tools / Services).
4. Use Tomcat’s admin tools to deploy the WAR file.
5. Copy start_recording.bat file to some directory that is in your PATH enviroment variable.
6. Install JAR file to your mobile phone.
7. Ready. Just use it.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a networking exceptions
· Added a built-in channel list
· Added a feature to save server's address
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java enabled mobile phone;
Server with servlet support (Tested with Apache Tomcat);
TV adapter and recording software (Tested with WinTV USB from Hauppauge)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
myZen MyZen is an incredibly easy mobile application to browse, view pictures, stream audios and videos, upload pictures and videos, blog and comment on multiple social communities such as Flickr, YouTube, iFilm, Blogger, VH-1 and others
TV To Go A service that lets you watch live TV on your mobile phone. It includes an easy to use App and 40+ independent premium and broadcast channels: entertainment, new movies, hot news.
Install the free TV To Go! App to your mobile, sit back and enjoy!