TagPlayer Music Player that lets you organize your Music while you're on the way. Tag Songs while playing with arbitrary Tags. Media time memory system lets you add Bookmarks on time positions to easily find a position in a specific song again.
New in Version 1.1: Full support for Touch Screen phones
If you like TagPlayer you can make a donation at www.tagplayer.de
- Universal tagging system: Tag your songs with arbitrary tags while they're playing. Later then you can shuffle over selected tags or enqueue selected songs from tag lists. Once one or more files are tagged, the existing tags can be chosen over a list.
- Media time memory system: Add Bookmarks to time positions in songs to easily find a position in a specific song again. Have you been ever been annoyed to find a specific position in an eBook or long Mix File again. When pressing "8" during playing a file the time position will be stored. Storing multiple positions on one file is allowed. Later when the file is playing again just press "0" one or more time to go through the previously saved positions.
- Delete songs on the fly physically from file system to free up space on your memory card
- Search case insensitive substring for songs on your file system
- Enqueue songs from tag or search list after current song or after the end of the playlist
- Unlike other music players, it tries to always show full path name of file and not abbreviated with "..." in main screen and also in search results and show tag screens.
- If you just want to start to shuffle after choosing the base Dir just press "6" in Main Screen.
- For complete keyboard layout description goto Menu->Help.
- You are able to create an ordered Playlist by the enqueue functions available in the search result and show tag screens. Unordered Playlists can be created with the tagging feature.
- Additionally you can control the music player over the five way button, where right is next, left is back, down is seek 10s forward, up is seek 10s backward, fire button is toggle play / pause
- Holding "0" will rewind the current song to the beginning.