Go-Diary - Go-Diary is our FREEWARE diary or journal keeping software for mobile phones.
Use Go-Diary to:
- Keep all your personal thoughts.
- Know what happened when.
- Keep a history of a project you are working on.
- Note down the progress you make towards a goal you are trying to achieve.
· Works on most modern java enabled mobiles and pda's
· Password protected
· Pointing device enabled
· Set different moods per page: Normal, Happy, Sad, Angry, Surprised
· Help included
· Easy to use.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Go Mobile Software»:
Spruce Notes Great utility to jot down notes on the go, especially if you have a Java device with a keyboard or other advanced input device
ListManager List manager for mobile phones. Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Choose between several types of list, eg. C
Web Notes Notes is an editor for Java mobile devices, with many advanced features to help you organise your notes
ToDoManager ToDo Manager allows users to manage and schedule your personal to-do list. You can add, edit and delete notes