Go-Diary - Go-Diary is our FREEWARE diary or journal keeping software for mobile phones.
Use Go-Diary to:
- Keep all your personal thoughts.
- Know what happened when.
- Keep a history of a project you are working on.
- Note down the progress you make towards a goal you are trying to achieve.
· Works on most modern java enabled mobiles and pda's
· Password protected
· Pointing device enabled
· Set different moods per page: Normal, Happy, Sad, Angry, Surprised
· Help included
· Easy to use.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Go Mobile Software»:
SchoolSchedule SchoolSchedule is a simple and useful application for mobiles phones.Used to store studies timetable
zenLife Tiny application to give you a birds eye view of yourself through your possessions. A quick reference of your family members and contacts, A handy reference of your property, A home inventory tracker, A collectibles tracker for almost any
WIKIMOBILE WIKIMOBILE 3.0 is a totally new version of WIKIMOBILE allowing to manage your tasks with a GTD (Getting Things Done) and multimedia interface, with context, duedate, project, delegation and hypertext, photo, audio, vocal notes and video files