XploreME! - XploreME! is a midlet program for Java enabled phones designed to provide tools that will enhance the mobile experience.
XploreME! contains tools like file browser and manager, picture viewer, advanced media player (video/audio), text reader, audio recorder, stopper, alarm/sleep clock, RSS reader, score table manager, virtual dice.
What's New in This Release:
· Added quick loading of a playlist file that was last used, last used means that you save a playlist to a file,
· or load a playlist from a file (using the file browser).
· Fixed a bug in Mixed mode file browsing in V3x/V3xx and other phones that contains 3 drives.
· Added new utility: a simple Bluetooth Chat between two mobiles in a closed range. Note: this utility is in beta stage and
· may have bugs. the two mobiles must support bluetooth connection in a java applications.
· Fixed a bug in some phones with big resulotion (320X240): the main xploreme picture shown as it suppose to
· be in smaller resolutions.
· Changed: Options settings "vibrarion" and "play tree" are ON by defualt.
· Added some new icons, changed some old ones, like playlist file icon.
· Fixed a bug in file actions: after returning from the results screen, the browser was scambled sometimes.
· Fixed a bug: When doing a cut/copy action in a browser the cut/copy list was erased sometimes.
· Added Playlist Viewer for advanced playlist control:(to enter the viewer, press # in the player)
· shows all tracks in the playlist, with different color for playing track and queue tracks,
· when pressing on a track in the playlist viewer, the track will be loaded, pressing again will load the main player display.
· Can search tracks in the playlist viewer by pressing *
· Added: Can queue tracks the playlist viewer!! (like in winamp when pressing "q" on a track in the playlist windows), this options allows you to choose
· the next(up to 15) tracks to be played manually, the queued tracks will be with a different color in the playlist viewer,
· also will show the position of in the queue when selecting the tracks. queuing is done by pressing 7 in the playlist viewer.
· Shows position on the playlist in the playlist viewer.
· Fixed a bug: art image was shown before it got resized
· When changing a song while the playing is on stop status, the next song will not start play
· (only when playing is on play/pause status the next song will start play)
· Added 7 display modes: Normal, Full, Full BlackWhite, Full WhiteBlack, Full BW without scrollbar, Full WB without scrollbar
· toggle display mode with "0", hold "0" to return to the normal display mode.
· allows simple chatting between 2 mobiles, one needs to wait for a partner and the other needs to search for one,
· when connection established, one can send a message by pressing 5/J-fire.
· When a message is received a new message indicator will be shown, incoming messages
· will be stored until they will be shown, to show the next incoming message, press the Soft1 key.
Analog clocks, digital clocks, wall clocks, printed clocks...there are so many to choose from...read more about clocks with this FREE web app...especially if you don't know what a clock is!
|IQ Horloge Parlante|
IQ Talking Clock is a software application that gives your phone the ability to read the current time even if your phone doesn't have this build in function. IQ Talking Clock takes the phone's hour and minute and pronounces them out loud
UTC Clock is a clock widget that shows the local time and current UTC (GMT, TUC, CUT, Zulu.) in a 8601 ISO standard . UTC replaced Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as the World standard for time in 1986
Your phone will never be the same again! Enjoy!
|Clock Show Devotional 2|
Is your Phone Clock boring and outdated? Now get a Clock with a Devotional touch!
|Binary Clock J2ME|
A clock that shows the current time using binary notation
This animated mobile clock tells the time and brings a little warmth to the season with a tale of lovin' from Winter Wonderland
Blue Digital Clock is a clock widget that shows the local time and current date in a 8601 ISO standard. Set it as wallpaper, screensaver or app
PokerClock allows you to keep track of blind levels when hosting a Poker Tournament
|UTC clock android|
Clock widget that shows the local time and current UTC (GMT, TUC, CUT, Zulu.) in a 8601 ISO standard . UTC replaced Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as the World standard for time in 1986