CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1.1, along with some special features
· Supports more than 90 keywords
· IEEE 64-floating point arithmetic, trigonometric, random
· String processing
· Boolean predicates
· Screen I/O
· File I/O
· Send SMS from program
· Network Programming - Socket I/O
· Graphics, line, point, RGB color
· Edit-Save-Load facilities
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mustafa M. H. Elsheikh»:
AppCat iPhone App Maker Make your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy!
MyWibes Create your mobile page for FREE, store content and earn money from the ads you are publishing!
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure