CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1.1, along with some special features
· Supports more than 90 keywords
· IEEE 64-floating point arithmetic, trigonometric, random
· String processing
· Boolean predicates
· Screen I/O
· File I/O
· Send SMS from program
· Network Programming - Socket I/O
· Graphics, line, point, RGB color
· Edit-Save-Load facilities
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mustafa M. H. Elsheikh»: