Version: 3.3 Platforms: Java Categories: Programming & Development Upload Date: 20 Apr 11 Developer: Joe Siebenmann
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 37 Kb
Rating: 2.1/5 (Total Votes: 23)
Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands.
· Window gives you a view of the entire procedure unassembled, buttons to navigate forward or backward to the next procedure and a convenient Set Breakpoint button for setting both Trap breaks and regular Breakpoints.
· Support for Palm OS 4.0 SysTraps
· Along with the disassembly of the instruction, it also displays the contents of source variables! You can see what's being loaded!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Joe Siebenmann»:
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
CellularBASIC CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Hecl The Hecl Programming Language is a high-level, open source scripting language implemented in Java
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
Geek tools Geek-tools is a set of mobile phone applications for the geek