J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
- UI that is professional looking and intuitive
- Logging, critical for debugging platform-specific problems
- GPS through the device and external Bluetooth pucks
J4ME makes development faster and produces better looking applications so it is for nearly everyone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue 13 : The size of the HorizontalRule component can be changed
· Fixed issue 14 : The border width of the selection rectangle for components is correct even for tall components
· Fixed issue 18 : The Label component returns the correct preferred size
· Fixed issue 21 : Scroll behavior has been fixed for groups of components that do not accept input and total more than the screen size
· Fixed issue 27 : Components taller than the screen no longer cause exceptions
· Fixed issue 28 : When components update the scroll position is maintained (it no longer returns to the top)
· Fixed issue 29 : Component.show() has been renamed to .visible() to remove the ambiguity of its purpose
· Fixed issue 35 : Changing a screen between full screen mode causes a Dialog to be invalidated so components are properly laid out
· Fixed issue 38 : JSR-179 implementations no longer cause a null pointer exception when calling getLastKnownLocation before a fix has been acquired
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «deanbrowne»:
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI
Hecl The Hecl Programming Language is a high-level, open source scripting language implemented in Java
J2MEGL The J2MEGL (Java 2 Micro Edition Game Library) is a high-customizable library to speed up the development process involved in games when dealing with repainting, sprites and movement