Kuix is a toolbox library that adds some useful extensions to J2ME.
* a Frame Manager that controls events (user actions or whatever) and process them like a FIFO stack.
* a worker that schedule task execution at runtime
* a simple XML parser specially designed for constrained environments and based on a push mode
* a data encoder/decoder and a Gzip extensions
* arithmetic extensions for J2ME
* and much more...
Kutil is required to run Kuix projects.
What's New in This Release:
· NumberUtil can now manage long integer type
· Rewrite the Encoder.encode64(...) and Encoder.decode64(...) methods those methods aren't compatible with previous 1.0.2 definitions
· FrameHandler.removeAllFrames() new remove frames from top to bottom
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Kalmeo.org»:
Kuix Kuix is an extensible and fully customizable JavaME UI framework that enables high end application development.
Wide devices compatibility
From the beginning, maximizing compatibility level has lead the development of Kuix and it results today in a wide range of supported devices. Basically, Kuix is compliant with CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0
Kaprice Kaprice is a Kuix powered application that manages shopping lists. You can add, mark, sort numerous items organized in lists.
What's New in This Release:
· Kaprice is now build over Kuix 1.1
Instant Mobile Website Creation Instant Mobile Website Creation - Software for Instant Mobile Website Creation. Download this free software and create an unlimited number of mobile websites and be part of the mobile revolution that takes place on the internet right now. The software allows you to produce as many pages and subpages as you like
Mobtron - create your mobile site in 3 minutes Create your mobile page for FREE in 3 minutes and earn money from the ads you are publishing! Mobtron.com - FREE mobile sites builder. Create your site with chat, downloads, forum in 3 minutes. No programming skills are required. Insert ads and earn money!
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC - Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones. It uses no special extensions and should be compatible with all J2ME mobile phones. BASIC program can be either created directly on the mobile or, for registered customers, using our web-site based development environment
MID4th MID4th - MID4th is an adaptation of WebForth for mobile devices. Program in Forth and time warp back to the eighties. The system supports persistent block sets, and it is possible to develop on the device itself. I have added some features for text entry to help with limited keyboard handling within MIDP-2.0
Create your own MeBoy (En/De) DIES IST KEINE DATEI FaoR EUER HANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIES IST EINE DATEI FaoR EUERN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CellularBASIC CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1
Debug Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands
Comments on Kutil:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen