Kuix is a toolbox library that adds some useful extensions to J2ME.
* a Frame Manager that controls events (user actions or whatever) and process them like a FIFO stack.
* a worker that schedule task execution at runtime
* a simple XML parser specially designed for constrained environments and based on a push mode
* a data encoder/decoder and a Gzip extensions
* arithmetic extensions for J2ME
* and much more...
Kutil is required to run Kuix projects.
What's New in This Release:
· NumberUtil can now manage long integer type
· Rewrite the Encoder.encode64(...) and Encoder.decode64(...) methods those methods aren't compatible with previous 1.0.2 definitions
· FrameHandler.removeAllFrames() new remove frames from top to bottom
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Kalmeo.org»:
Kaprice Kaprice is a Kuix powered application that manages shopping lists. You can add, mark, sort numerous items organized in lists.
What's New in This Release:
· Kaprice is now build over Kuix 1.1
Kuix Kuix is an extensible and fully customizable JavaME UI framework that enables high end application development.
Wide devices compatibility
From the beginning, maximizing compatibility level has lead the development of Kuix and it results today in a wide range of supported devices. Basically, Kuix is compliant with CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder - free service for creating mobile websites that work well and look good on all mobile phones.
This service is primarily designed for small and medium size enterprises wanting to promote their products and services and to interact with their customers on the mobile platform
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC - Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones. It uses no special extensions and should be compatible with all J2ME mobile phones. BASIC program can be either created directly on the mobile or, for registered customers, using our web-site based development environment
CellularBASIC CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1
google-api-translate-javame google-api-translate-javame this project provides a simple API to use Google Translate on the JavaME (J2ME) platform. It uses the Google AJAX Language API to do the translation via a HTTP connection
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure
W3DGL W3DGL - This library (distributed as .java file) combines the essential features of mobile 3D graphics in a very small engine so searching standard features in the huge API is obsolete. You create Triangles and Quads, which only require three (four) vectors and an image object (for texturing) as arguments, and add them to an instance of Engine