MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI.
· an open and evolving build system with a set of Mobile Device description.
· a set of pre-defined antenna properties to customize the code and ease portability
· integrated documentation (powered by Doxygen).
· a Tutorial.
What's New in This Release:
· new version with BoxSizer and net package
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lionel Brahami»:
J4ME J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
Cibyl 20 Cibyl is a programming environment and binary translator that allows compiled C programs to execute on J2ME-capable phones. Cibyl uses GCC to compile the C programs to MIPS binaries, and these are then recompiled into Java bytecode. Cibyl programs are regular compiled Java programs, and Cibyl therefore performs relatively well
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
VVS HTML Editor Free Allows you to create html pages, view on-screen contents of html pages, save and open the saved pages
CellularBASIC CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1
google-api-translate-javame google-api-translate-javame this project provides a simple API to use Google Translate on the JavaME (J2ME) platform. It uses the Google AJAX Language API to do the translation via a HTTP connection
Debug Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands
Me Boy Builder 2.2 The latest version of meboy (read gb and gbc roms with transfer of saves via bluetooth), a ultima versio do meboy( aceita gb e gbc roms com transferencia de jogos salvos via bluetooth)
Comments on MiniME:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen