Version: 1.1 Platforms: Java Categories: Programming & Development Upload Date: 15 May 11 Developer: Lionel Brahami
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 17161 Kb
Rating: 2.6/5 (Total Votes: 24)
MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI.
· an open and evolving build system with a set of Mobile Device description.
· a set of pre-defined antenna properties to customize the code and ease portability
· integrated documentation (powered by Doxygen).
· a Tutorial.
What's New in This Release:
· new version with BoxSizer and net package
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lionel Brahami»:
Instant Mobile Website Creation Create mobile websites in just minutes. Features are tab-to-call and sms, direct email, google map, social links, contact page and many other useful functions