MoMEUnit - MoMEUnit is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications. It is derived from well known JUnit framework. It is only CLDC 1.1 complied.
This framework overcomes lack of reflection API in J2ME MIDP API and supports such main features of JUnit framework as:
- Ease of development and run of tests.
- Sharing the same fixture among different tests.
- Running test in its own fresh fixture.
- Modification of fixture for a group of tests.
- Possibility of simultaneous tests runs.
- Independence of tests runners (different tests runners can be used with framework package).
This framework includes an optional Ant Integration package. This package consists of several fully featured, extensible tasks that simplify use of MoMEUnit framework with Ant build system.
MoMEUnit Ant Integration package offers following functionality:
- Calculates list of tests to run based on Test interface implementation and specified patterns. There is no need to specify test cases to run explicitly. Developers can add test cases without configuring test runners.
- Runs test cases of already built J2ME application or builds test application on behalf of developer based on source files, classes, resources and libraries specified.
- Preverifies J2ME application before running tests on demand.
- Formats tests run output by using predefined or custom tests results formatters like in task. All test characteristics including times and stack traces are available.
- Gives developers possibility to choose emulator and/or preverify tool to run by specifying predefined or custom emulator or preverifier.
- Gives developers possibility to configure test J2ME application by specifying attributes of application JAD descriptor and/or manifest.
This framework provides as an extension a MIDletTestRunner - a fully configurable MIDlet. It is intended to run tests in emulator or mobile device. It shows the results of tests run (progress bar, statistics, lists of failures or errors with detailed messages for each test) in one screen. The tests can be run automatically during start-up and re executed more times later. It can print descriptive messages of failures and errors thrown together with stack-trace to the standard error output
What's New in This Release:
· Timeout functionality added to ant Integration package and MIDletTestRunner and minor bugs fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «drmoro75»:
Global Innovation India Graphic Designing, Web Development, Software Development, SEO
Discover the Global Innovation Index (GII): Ranking the world's countries and economies through innovational measures, environments, and outputs
MID4th MID4th - MID4th is an adaptation of WebForth for mobile devices. Program in Forth and time warp back to the eighties. The system supports persistent block sets, and it is possible to develop on the device itself. I have added some features for text entry to help with limited keyboard handling within MIDP-2.0
AlgoMo (Algolight Mobile) Algolight is a programming language that can be used to implement simple mathematical algorithms that operate on variables, vectors and matrices, and includes controls for loops, while loops and if / else structures. The program can also be used as a simple calculator, it supports some trigonometric functions, roots, and logical expressions and relation symbols
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
MyWibes MyWibes FREE and easy to use mobile page creator! You can create your page in minutes and share your photos, video, music, text information with everyone on mobile internet. MyMibes gives you a new way of creating sites. Just 2 buttons which you will use to ad elements. Nice and informative icons which will tell you what to do
AppCat iPhone App Maker AppCat iPhone App MakerMake your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy! It's your Oprah-moment: "Apps for everybody!". Pick from 30 professional designs, reply to a few emails from Kitty, the app.cat, and impress friends, customers, and competitors
Hecl Hecl The Hecl Programming Language is a high-level, open source scripting language implemented in Java. It is intended to be small, extensible, extremely flexible, and easy to learn and use. Infact, it's small enough that it runs on J2ME-enabled cell phones!
Why Hecl? Hecl is intended as a complement to the Java programming language, not a replacement
CellularBASIC CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1
Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder - free service for creating mobile websites that work well and look good on all mobile phones.
This service is primarily designed for small and medium size enterprises wanting to promote their products and services and to interact with their customers on the mobile platform
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC - Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones. It uses no special extensions and should be compatible with all J2ME mobile phones. BASIC program can be either created directly on the mobile or, for registered customers, using our web-site based development environment
Comments on MoMEUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen