MoMEUnit - MoMEUnit is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications. It is derived from well known JUnit framework. It is only CLDC 1.1 complied.
This framework overcomes lack of reflection API in J2ME MIDP API and supports such main features of JUnit framework as:
- Ease of development and run of tests.
- Sharing the same fixture among different tests.
- Running test in its own fresh fixture.
- Modification of fixture for a group of tests.
- Possibility of simultaneous tests runs.
- Independence of tests runners (different tests runners can be used with framework package).
This framework includes an optional Ant Integration package. This package consists of several fully featured, extensible tasks that simplify use of MoMEUnit framework with Ant build system.
MoMEUnit Ant Integration package offers following functionality:
- Calculates list of tests to run based on Test interface implementation and specified patterns. There is no need to specify test cases to run explicitly. Developers can add test cases without configuring test runners.
- Runs test cases of already built J2ME application or builds test application on behalf of developer based on source files, classes, resources and libraries specified.
- Preverifies J2ME application before running tests on demand.
- Formats tests run output by using predefined or custom tests results formatters like in task. All test characteristics including times and stack traces are available.
- Gives developers possibility to choose emulator and/or preverify tool to run by specifying predefined or custom emulator or preverifier.
- Gives developers possibility to configure test J2ME application by specifying attributes of application JAD descriptor and/or manifest.
This framework provides as an extension a MIDletTestRunner - a fully configurable MIDlet. It is intended to run tests in emulator or mobile device. It shows the results of tests run (progress bar, statistics, lists of failures or errors with detailed messages for each test) in one screen. The tests can be run automatically during start-up and re executed more times later. It can print descriptive messages of failures and errors thrown together with stack-trace to the standard error output
What's New in This Release:
· Timeout functionality added to ant Integration package and MIDletTestRunner and minor bugs fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «drmoro75»:
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
CellularBASIC CellularBASIC is an interpreter for the BASIC programming language, designed especially to run as stand-alone application on mobile phones.
· CellularBASIC is a dialect of QBASIC 1
J4ME J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
Global Innovation India Graphic Designing, Web Development, Software Development, SEO
Discover the Global Innovation Index (GII): Ranking the world's countries and economies through innovational measures, environments, and outputs
Create your own MeBoy (En/De) DIES IST KEINE DATEI FaoR EUER HANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIES IST EINE DATEI FaoR EUERN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J2MEGL J2MEGL - The J2MEGL (Java 2 Micro Edition Game Library) is a high-customizable library to speed up the development process involved in games when dealing with repainting, sprites and movement.
It is based on the MIDP-1.0 specification
Mobtron - create your mobile site in 3 minutes Create your mobile page for FREE in 3 minutes and earn money from the ads you are publishing! Mobtron.com - FREE mobile sites builder. Create your site with chat, downloads, forum in 3 minutes. No programming skills are required. Insert ads and earn money!
J2MEdit - Source Code Editor Write and compile source code on your Java J2ME mobile device. Develop C++, Java, PHP, and HTML code - With fully highlighted syntax. J2MEdit is the first and only tool that combines the power of a large programming IDE and the portability of a mobile phone to create a small and easy to use source code editor
Comments on MoMEUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen