5ud0ku - 'The aim of the canonical puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9x9 grid made up of 3x3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"). Each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability.'
· * runs on mobile devices (min. 128 x 128 pixels) with java versions for at least MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0
· (depending on screen size, about 200k to 700k heap (RAM) is needed)
· * game creator (three difficulty levels)
· * game editor and game solver
· * supports pointer-devices (Smartphones/PDA)
· * colored digits and colored pencilmarks
· * four different display sizes (auto adjusting, fullscreen on MIDP2.0 devices)
· * autosave/load, load and save of games
· * undo/redo mode
· * game generation can be customized
· * solving time status display
· * helper: check puzzle
· * helper: beginner mode (automatic pencilmarks)
· * helper: calculate pencilmarks
· * helper: show specific digit
· * helper: signal conflicts
· * helper: show possible digits in sidebar (depends on display size)
· * helper: show remaining digits in sidebar (depends on display size)
· * english, german, hungarian language set
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «GNU»:
Jamtris J2ME Tetris MIDlet for mobile phones that works on all Java-enabled phones with a color screen
Gem Busters All that glitters is... our fantastic new symbol drop game GemBusters! It's simply loaded with precious jewels, including diamonds, rubies, emeralds and sapphires, which could earn you a big win - if you get the right combination!
Magic Spiral Your goal is to complete the lines of similar spheres.But you can place a new sphere only into the corner of the field.All next spheres will move then like spiral towards the centre.you get bonus score Goodluck!