Prism: Light The Way is a light-based puzzle game
Light is absorbed into BLACK HOLES. Light Beams are filtered to other dimensions by GLOWBOS, who use the light as FOOD! CALAMITY! The light is gone! It is being ABSORBED by a greedy SPACE MONSTER! The GLOWBOS are in DANGER! They need the light to SURVIVE! But... What's this?! A Shining hope! BULBOIDS have arrived to LIGHT the WAY!
* Bulboids: These friendly creatures from outer space light the way with their powerful beams. Place them carefully to help the Glowbos survive.
* Glowbos: The peaceful Glowbos need light to survive and use it as their food. Make sure they are lit up by utilising the Bulboids.
* Mirrors: These reflect the light at right angles.
* T-Junctions: T-Junctions are very useful as they split the light into two beams and so give the player more options.
* Filter Blocks: These change the light beam to whatever colour the block is and as such are very useful to light up the coloured Glowbos.
* Prisms: They split the light into three different beams of red, blue and yellow allowing the player to solve even the toughest of puzzles.
* Cycloids: These creatures behave like filter blocks but they cycle through different colours. Make sure you pay attention to the direction they are facing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Puzzle Alam Place the pieces of landscape photos as soon as possible!
itsmy Cube Cowboy The Super Game with Cube-Animals! Easy login with Facebook Connect!
MercuryMeltdown Fun, Thrills & Challenges; this game has it all. Slide mercury across 50+ levels evading a variety of obstacles to the finish pads. Intuitive gameplay, a beautiful look and feel, brings you the exact handheld console experience on the mobile phone
Comments on Prism: Light The Way:
Date: 28 May 12
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen