Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution.
· Will scale down graphics if needed to fit small resolution devices.
· Saves best highscores for every level.
· Unlimited undo.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Bigger graphics = not so tiny on devices with large screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Gomoku (Java) Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe
Breakout 1FREE Your job is only destroy all bricks,and find the letters of the alphabet behind them
Crystal Spheres V1.01 The age old game of Peg Solitaire brought up to date in this 3D version of the original table top game!
Smart4Mobile Grid Puzzle Demo One of the most popular word puzzles now comes to your mobile - the Grid Puzzle for the mobile generation! Some words have to be sorted into an empty grid. Sounds easy but is quite tricky!
LostInTheJungle Wild jungles, far away from nowhere. Lost and alone, stuck in a maze