Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution.
· Will scale down graphics if needed to fit small resolution devices.
· Saves best highscores for every level.
· Unlimited undo.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Bigger graphics = not so tiny on devices with large screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Repeat (Java) Repeat is a free game where the goal is to repeat a sequence of flashing, like a kind of memory game
SumoGardenZen Sumo is destroying the delicate spiritual experience of the Zen garden by trampling all over it
Shades_Of_Grey This is an abstract game. The objective is to clear the screen of as many circles as possible without losing lives. One circle has to destroy the others by using strategy and friction. The task is challenging, fun and highly addictive!
Money java They say money makes the world go round. They can't buy happiness but you can buy plenty of things