Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution.
· Will scale down graphics if needed to fit small resolution devices.
· Saves best highscores for every level.
· Unlimited undo.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Add: Bigger graphics = not so tiny on devices with large screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Repeat (Java) Repeat is a free game where the goal is to repeat a sequence of flashing, like a kind of memory game
World Of Sports (360x640) Are you fond of solving puzzles? Download this FREE JAVA app to Match images - World Of Sports and see your capability of solving puzzles
Su-Do-Ku Sudoku - the cult puzzle from Japan is now available for your mobile phone, PDA or smartphone. With 4 different difficulty levels from easy to expert and 400 puzzles it is the perfect companion that beats your boredom when you have to wait or on your
Tricky Math In Tricky math you will be given an equation without operator and you have to select the correct one
War of Balls Free These coloured balls are bouncing off the walls of your screen and colliding with each other
Comments on Sokoban (Java):
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen