Anyview is a free ebook reader for mobile phones. It is known to run successfully on more than 100 phone models from Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Nokia, Blackberry and so on.
· It can read files of type TXT, HTML, PDB (TEXt/REAd format, but don't support iSiloX format), as well as display GIF, JPEG and PNG files.
· Can handle UTF-8, ASCII and Unicode - so can display Spanish and other language texts.
· Fully touch screen enabled (for those phones with touch screens)
· Very fast and responsive
· Can open files directly from your phone - no need to add text file into jar file (as you have to do with most other ebook readers)
· Has great page turning capability - you use 2/8 keys (or touch page) for page scroll and 4/6 keys (or use joystick) for line scroll. You can also turn on automatic scrolling.
· Has Search, Jump to and bookmark features - everything you would expect of an ebook reader.
· It supports reading directly from ZIP files - so your ebooks can take up less space on your phone.
· Provides flexible customization capabilities with more than 50 user-customizable settings such as font size, colors, screen layout, etc. These preferences can be saved in Settings files and you can set up multiple settings files for use with different document types.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0, JSR-75
Other Java Freeware of Developer «zhangjian»:
epub Reader (Albite reader) Albite Reader - this java program for reading electronic books developed by Svetlin Ankov, which is free, and is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can also change the source code, because it is open. Features java program to read books
Mobile Bookshelf Mobile Bookshelf is a text reader for mobile phones. Take your favourite books with you.
· Screen rotation 90 and 270 degrees
MtextReader MTextReader is a powerful text file reader for J2ME devices with JSR 75 and MIDP 2.0 support, features include: multi-language, multi-encoding, color schemes, support touchscreen, bookmarks, recent readings and much more
MoBaca MoBaca - J2ME application which enables you to display a text file like a book on your mobile phone. Save the text book files you got from sites like Project Guttenberg, and read the text anywhere. Auto bookmark is on, auto jump to last page you have read
RSS Reader MIDlet RSS Reader MIDlet - RSS Reader MIDlet is a RSS (xml document) reader for handheld devices written in Java.
Many websites offers RSS feeds for their content, for example slashdot.org (rss) and wired.com (rss).
It uses RMS (persistent storage) for offline reading. It is MIDP 1.0 CLDC 1.0 compliant and requires about 256kb memory to work well
mobipocket electronic reader Its a desktop and mobile e-book, RSS, e-document and e-news reader software supports the synchronization of user annotations, the formation of groups and the orchestration among different devices installed with the reader application
YongReader for Adobe PDF Converted Text File - No File Size Limit YongReader for Adobe PDF Converted Text File - No File Size Limit - The Version 2.01 lets you switch between 2 files for reading. It bookmarks them automatically when you exit program. Download from above website and install now!
1) Designed to read text content easily and quickly on mobile phone. Only one Down key required to read a whole book
MobiBook MobiBook - MobiBook is a book reader for mobile phones.
You think it is nonsense, that screen resolution of mobile phone is not enough? Just look at the screenshots... Certainly normal "paper" books looks nicer. But it is not always with you
EPUB reader Known supported devices:
Nokia N8-00, E7-00, X7, C7, C6, E6 and S60v5 Touch (Nokia X6-00, Nokia C6-00, Nokia C5-03, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5250, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia N97
Comments on Anyview:
Date: 10 Jun 11
Date: 16 Nov 12
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen