MobiBrowser - MobiBrowser is a combination of book reader and Web browser.
This program can be used for Web browsing, reading news sites, downloading and reading books and atricles from the Web. It is not implement all HTML browser functionality - it doesn't show images and is not able to proceed forms. The main idea was to make it possible to view normal sites (not WAP sites) on very small screen of mobile phone. This application share a lot of code with MobiReader and first of all is inteded to be used to browse text data.
- Size of loaded HTML document is limited by amount of memory available for midlet at your mobile phone. The typical limit for used memory is about 100kb for most popular phone models. Series 60 phone have 3Mb limit and new Series 40 phone - about 0.5Mb. Loading too large document will cause OutOfMemory exception.
- You can search internet using Google search engine using Web search item from main menu.
- Use cursor control keys to scroll text and move between links. UP - one screen backward, DOWN - one screen forward, LEFT - one link or one line backward, RIGHT - one link or one line forward. LEFT and RIGHT keys are used to move between links if is at least one link at the page (marked with black box) or scroll screen one line forward or backward if there are no links. FIRE (ENTER) key cause transfer to the selected link.
- If you keep cursor key pressed, autorepeat mode is switched on and text will be scrolled in desired direction until key is released.
- Use numeric keys 1-9 to scroll correspondent number of lines down.
- '0' key can be used to switch to main menu
- '#' go to previous Web page (backward)
- '*' go to next Web page (forward)
- The program always remember you last location - URL of document and position in it. You can go to Bookmarks and select Last bookmark to resume last session.
- Search in document is performed starting from current page position. - Search is case insensitive. Located word is displayed at the top of the page.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Monitor for Java Monitor for Java - Monitor is a simple application that allows you to profile your time.
It makes it possible to easily monitor how much time is spent for activites you are doing.
It can be used for monitoring some physical processes as well as your traditional housekeeping activities.
You are able to monitor up to 10 activities
Counter for Java Counter for Java - ten counters on your mobile phone.
You can count everything you want (birds, flowers, your guests ect) and you phone will store all this information and can show it to you as a diagram
Timer for Java Timer for Java - Timer midlet allows to start simultaneously several times. Alarm time can be absolute and relative. It can happen once or with specified period. Different types of notifications are used: vibration, sound, backlight, SMS
Cryptex Cryptex - Cryptex is a program for storing confidential information.
You mobile phone is always with you. It is very convenient to store in it some secure information, like passwords, PINs...
But a mobile phone can be stolen. And worst of all it can be stolen together with your credit card
Java Metronome Java Metronome - Java Metronome, as its name says, is a metronome for Java devices.
It can produce signals with the specified frequency (times per minute). Signaling can be done using tone, vibration and backlight flashing. Mode, frequency, duration and volume of signal can also be configured
PCalc for Java PCalc for Java - Programming calculator. You can write programs for stack machine (with simplified Java like instruction set). Program consists of one or more procedure which can be nested. It is possible to access variables of top procedure (like in Pascal). You can execute program ste-by-step and inspect stack and variables in debugger
Econometer Econometer - Expenses analyzer. It will help you to store information about all your purchases, control and analyze your expenses. The program calculates average and maximal values of expenses for weeks and months, draw diagram illustrating yours expenses trend
Wordix Wordix - Wordix is a tetris-like game with words.
The goal of the game is to combine words from letters. Once word is constructed, it disappears from the screen. Game is finished when center of the screen (where new letters appears) is occupied.
New letter appears in random order in the center of the screen and are moving in random direction
MobiBook MobiBook - MobiBook is a book reader for mobile phones.
You think it is nonsense, that screen resolution of mobile phone is not enough? Just look at the screenshots... Certainly normal "paper" books looks nicer. But it is not always with you
EPUB reader Known supported devices:
Nokia N8-00, E7-00, X7, C7, C6, E6 and S60v5 Touch (Nokia X6-00, Nokia C6-00, Nokia C5-03, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5250, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia N97
Albite Reader 2.2 Albite Reader - this java program for reading electronic books developed by Svetlin Ankov, which is free, and is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can also change the source code, because it is open. Features java program to read books
MobiReader Read all your pdfs and docs with your mobile
TequilaCat BookReader TequilaCat BookReader is a utility that helps you read books right from your mobile phone.
TequilaCat Book Reader is a software suite consisting of 2 parts:
TCBR Shell - program for Windows PC that creates JAR books.
JAR Books created by the Shell - Each JAR Book contains book text and viewer program for the book
RSS Reader MIDlet RSS Reader MIDlet - RSS Reader MIDlet is a RSS (xml document) reader for handheld devices written in Java.
Many websites offers RSS feeds for their content, for example slashdot.org (rss) and wired.com (rss).
It uses RMS (persistent storage) for offline reading. It is MIDP 1.0 CLDC 1.0 compliant and requires about 256kb memory to work well
mobipocket electronic reader Its a desktop and mobile e-book, RSS, e-document and e-news reader software supports the synchronization of user annotations, the formation of groups and the orchestration among different devices installed with the reader application
Comments on MobiBrowser:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen