YongReader for Adobe PDF Converted Text File - No File Size Limit - The Version 2.01 lets you switch between 2 files for reading. It bookmarks them automatically when you exit program. Download from above website and install now!
1) Designed to read text content easily and quickly on mobile phone. Only one Down key required to read a whole book. Compared to other software, Yong Reader does not require any horizontal scrolling to read the content.
2) You can read unlimited size of file. Yong Reader opens any file of any size speedy in a second!
3) You can read your PDF, Word, HTML text on the go. Very handy to have all your books in your mobile phone.
4) Automatic bookmark your last page when you exit program. When you return at a later time, it will bring you to where you have left it.
How it works?
1) Copy all your PDF text and paste into the note on your PC
2) Save as a text file and copy to your mobile phone
3) Run Yong Reader to start reading any text files :)
Please note yongreader for device installation version is free for reading file less than 100Kb. Otherwise, it requires $1 to get the activation code. However, the online version of yongreader is 100% free for any size of books. It has more feature such as dictionary, hand-free scrolling etc. It works on iphone and latest nokia phone with webkit browsers.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Albite READER It is an open-source e-book reader for Java Mobile released under the Apache 2.0 License and developed by Svetlin Ankov. Works with EPUB, txt and (x)html files
djk-Microtext Application for reading multiple text files to the mobile phone, with a lot of functions and features.
(MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0)
Foliant Amazing ebook reader for touch screen phones. Can read txt and fb2. Application running on modern phones and smartphones supporting Java. Its main functions are organizing your collection of books and comfortable reading them
MtextReader MTextReader is a powerful text file reader for J2ME devices with JSR 75 and MIDP 2.0 support, features include: multi-language, multi-encoding, color schemes, support touchscreen, bookmarks, recent readings and much more