BlueFTP v1.40 final FULL multilanguage - Deion: Use your cell phone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device (File Transfer Profile - OBEX FTP)! Download, upload, explore, search, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Search files across filesystems, using rapid and customisable parameters. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Cut, copy and paste files and folder across filesystems. Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure. Require: MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1.
* Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
* Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
* Complete touch-screen support with built-in "double click" event implemented;
* Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
* You can create, extract and manage ZIP / TAR / GZ / JAR / THM / NTH / UTZ files easily (local filesystem only);
* Unique fullscreen mode (press [0 key), to remove top/bottom bars and enlarge working area;
* Cool and intuitive menu system (press [7 or [MENU key) to execute extended functionality;
* Multiple files and folders selection (press [# or key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
* Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
* Search files rapidly and accurately, on both local and Bluetooth filesystems, using customisable parameters;
* Navigate on both local and Bluetooth filesystem using a single keypress (press [5 or [FIRE key);
* Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
* You can also send files using OBEX OPP profile (available on all phone models with Bluetooth);
* Ability to cut/copy and paste files between devices and/or to manage local filesystem;
* Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
* Open/view the content of some files using the internal viewer (both local and Bluetooth filesystems);
* Powerful internal image viewer with zoom in & zoom out features using a fast and smooth scale filter;
* You can open text, image, audio and video files with the internal viewer;
* Get files and folders informations on both local and Bluetooth devices;
* Create new folders on both local and Bluetooth filesystem;
* Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
* You can add or remove a memory storage, without closing the program;
* Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
* Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
* Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
* Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
* Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
* Signed with both VeriSign and Thawte certificates;
* Multi-language user interface.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Remote Control New With this Remote Control App for windows mobile you can control your PC with the mobile device
RoboTXControl RoboTXControl is a Java midlet for controlling Fischertechnik models via the mobile phone
jRemote JRemote is a small Java application which allows you to control your PC with your mobile phone via Bluetooth
NXT Symbian NXT Symbian - NXT Symbian allows you to control the Lego Mindstorms kit from a Java enabled mobile phone.
Just put the nxt-g program called remotec (this is just an example) in your brick and NXTSymbian.jar in your cellphone.
Don't forget to activate the bluetooth in your cellphone
LIRC Remote LIRC Remote - This project aims to allow users to control various programs on their PC using their cellphone via Bluetooth using customizable J2ME application. The goal is to support as many cell phones as possible without bonding with specific model or manufacturer
Any_Remote A thin communication layer between Bluetooth (or IR, Wi-Fi) enabled phone. The overall goal of this project is to provide remote control service on your phone through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or just TCP/IP connection
MobileWitch Bluetooth Remote Control Mobilewitch Bluetooth Remote Control is a free of charge application that can be used to control your computer from distance. The main purpose of this software is to turn your mobile phone into a universal PC remote control.
The application is perfect for business as well as for your own enjoyment